Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so honestly. Will decrease the CP0 hype by a lot. I think the hat guy should be the leader. He's pretty mysterious too, having the same scarf and hat from the CP0 agent in Elbaf.

Admiral level CP0 leader coming up. :steef:
At this point it ain't even unlikely. I lowered by expectations for CP0 and I don't expect them to have a Top Tier among their ranks.

I really doubt they have someone that's Admiral level in there.

Amazing chapter imo. Redon still calling the hat guy boss even though Lucci is telling them the orders from above makes me hopeful. :josad:

Sanji vs Queen really looks like a great fight. I thought how will Oda make this fight interesting and I definitely wasn't expecting these kinds of transformations. It's definitely a really pleasant surprise.
He only call him boss cus he don't have a name or a official title yet lol

With the half of the chapter dedicated to Sanji vs Queen and power-up revealed at the end of chapter, I think the next chapter might fully focused on the fight and end at the same chapter. Interested to see how this fight will go. Other than that, I'm waiting for full pics to see how Queen transformations and Sanji power-ups go.

Queen can feel that Sanji is one of those with powerful “Color of Arms Haki” so he says that it will not be enough to prevent Queen from crushing his body :crazwhat:

This also means that post Awakening Sanji is on a whole other level of durability compared to those with powerful “Color of Arms Haki” :crazwhat:
Did Sanji use full body haki? Woah if this is the case lmao xD.

The redon part with the true zoan king make sense now:

Behold the power of the creatures that used to rule the world 100 million years ago.
The power of kings!!!"

CP0's boss: "This battle has turned into something more interesting than I expected.
But I still can't imagine Kaidou losing...!!"

Mr. cp0 boss, kadio lose 7 times, got captured 18 times by navy, sentence to death many times. Kadio have to lose to get capture by navy u less kadio is like princess peach. Cp0 is yonko wanker fanboy. Who bet kadio every time.

the above may be im guy order to make wano to wg country

At this point it ain't even unlikely. I lowered by expectations for CP0 and I don't expect them to have a Top Tier among their ranks.

I really doubt they have someone that's Admiral level in there.
Maybe. I still think that there's at least one guy stronger than Lucci there. Lucci being the strongest here too will be pretty repetitive for Oda.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro did shit to King either, even using Enma + Elixir full heal

Sanji is nerfed + body feeling off
Zoro already broke King's mask which is why he was raging in the first place. Besides zoro has fucking perma scarred kaido you dumb shit who is >>>>> King and Queens defence

Queen has taken multiple sanji named dj moves and has taken 0 damage confirmed by sanji and Queen themselves
Sanji is weak
Will need multiple power ups for a yc2.

Status
Not open for further replies.