Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct Confirmation that the World Government does not want Kaido to lose, and thus allows the Yonko to exist when the Admirals could easily defeat them.

@MarineHQ62 @silverfire @God Buggy @Seraphailure @Erkant @comrade @ShishioIsBack
:kaidowhat:

Why this troll is allowed to tag me in the spoilers thread by spreading spoilers? And even insulting me with a childish nicknames at the same time?

That, and this;

Mysterious character: "We have new orders from “above”.
In the unlikely case that Kaidou loses this war...
the government will move in and will turn Wanokuni into a country under the direct control of the World Government!!
Some ships are heading to Wanokuni... How is the chance of Kaidou's losing?"

As the mysterious character says this, we see that several ships are in the sea near to Wanokuni (where the rocks and giant carps are). Although we cannot see the front of the ships, they don't look like Marine ships (probably all are ships sent by the World Government).

Then we see the CP0's board. The situation has gone from 30,000 members on Kaidou's side Vs. 5,400 members on samurai's side to 12,000 members on Kaidou's side Vs. 8,000 members on samurai's side.

CP0's boss: "This battle has turned into something more interesting than I expected.
But I still can't imagine Kaidou losing...!!"

Mysterious character: "Good.
I will wait for future reports...
There is another order."

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Government literally belives Kaido is invincible, and they still can't believe Kaido can lose.

We literally learned that Larines don't have men power to attack Wano but World Government has their own forces, it means you lose as always L-ee, which World Government proved they have their own ''real'' power that keeps it for themselves, while Larines are irrelevant for World Government's real plans. They don't even use the Larines while attacking Wano :vistalaugh:

What I've been saying? Larines are only ''outward face'' and the World Government keeps the real power for themselves.

Why? Because Larines are weak, and 1 Yonko can solo entire Larines,

World Government has a ''real face'' that doesn't include Larines, which confirmed in this chapter.

And they only want to invade Wano, if Kaido loses, if Kaido doesn't lose, they are still scared to invade Wano if Kaido doesn't lose, just like Lakainu was scared of Wano Samurai, who are underling of Kaido.

if by tard you mean basic reading skills that any normal person should have and not window lickers like you then yeah
lets review shall we cause trolls like you need to be taught how to read
No sanji broke teeth EXTENSIONS out that's all

sanji only kicks queens extension teeth out not his actual teeth

next
Did no damage to queen
both queen and sanji say so

strongest attack sanji done so far queen didnt even feel it
sanji himself

Sanji wonders what he must do to damage Queen since dinosaurs are very tough.

next
Gets hit and caught by queen easily only free because of queen's own clownry

Queen: "Wahahaha!!
This is what a brachiosaurus does*!!
Nobody has managed to escape from my “Brachiotoguros”!!!"

*Translation note: It is the same phrase that Sasaki said to Franky.

Sanji screams in pain, the samurai don't know what to do to help him.

Queen: "Even those with powerful “Color of Arms Haki”
are crushed with this attack that destroys bones and organs!!
Come on, show me the power the Germa!!"

Queen ends up releasing Sanji

next time try make actual points if you dont want to be bodied so easily

sure despite the fact i just proved everything i said

no queen isnt tired
queen got tired of sanji not putting the raid suit on

and no hes done no actual damage to queen
hence hes wondering how to damage queen not beat him
OMGGGG you’re worse than the Korean leaker …let’s at least see all the panels and then you can say if queen is tired because of that or because of his fight with sanji…what’s wrong with you guys why all this hate on sanji !!!!!!! Waaaw i’m new in worstgen and really I’m surprised with all the hate on sanji for basically nothing !!!

I was thinking someone need to stop big mom so an admiral kinda fits the role since she won't be defeated this arc!
Kinda call this since the begin. Either Oda pull out a twist with Kid beating Linlin and the rest of the Bmps get defeated by the CP0 or we just see a clash with Bmps vs CP0 which lead BM to stole the RP code and help her crew. In that case we have finally someone who can take on Big mom and her crew.

You statement makes zero sense for a few reasons

1. Akainu himself wasn't interested in abolishing the warlord system in the first place until he was pressured to do so

2. Anything dealing with kaido and there potential alliance with another yonko outweights the threat of the warlords. Currently the only marine besides drake that knows of this yonko alliance is koby.

3. We are literally shown a panel before of fujitor heading somewhere without giving any context if where he is going.

4. Kizaru chapters ago stated that he had zero issue with akainu sending him to wano

5. If for some reason kuma uses his ability to send sabo and the other Revos that were with him including bonnie who was also in the holy land to wano, if that info is leaked to the world government you think they wont proceed to wano since they already have newspaper printed more than likely implying sabo was captured?

Again these are only but a few reasons why akainu would order the marines to retreat and focus there attention to wano
1. Sakauzuki wasn't in favor but as soon as Vegapunk clearly delivered with SSG with the Kings to replace the Shikibukai power, he mobilized the Navy to deal with Pirate Scum.

2. Drake told Coby and the Marines, Sakazuki knows and was telling Fujitora Kaido and Big Mom are teaming up even during the meeting with Sengoku they talk about them joining up...did you not read 957

Heres a link:
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/one-piece-chapter-957/chapter/19245?action=read

3. Going back to 957 and what the Marines are doing its clear he is dispatched to help deal with Shikibukai you know the people he hates the most.

4. Did you know Sakazuki told him don't and that later in Chapter 957 he said they are not going to Wano

Again here is a link:
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/one-piece-chapter-957/chapter/19245?action=read

5. This is just a random ass scenario with no logic, read the series and see what marines are doing.

Your pretty dumb

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Queen giving me Dr eggman from sonic vibes bumbling genius
This shows how far off sanji was from yc2 did no damage and would be dead if not for queen's stupidity and him transforming will be using 2 3 power ups to win.
:josad: Queen legit did more damage to himself in 2 attacks than Sanji+Marco has done in hours.

If Sanji gets lucky maybe Queen will give himself a plague.

OMGGGG you’re worse than the Korean leaker …let’s at least see all the panels and then you can say if queen is tired because of that or because of his fight with sanji…what’s wrong with you guys why all this hate on sanji !!!!!!! Waaaw i’m new in worstgen and really I’m surprised with all the hate on sanji for basically nothing !!!
You should get used to it.
This forum is full of zorotards

:kaidowhat:

Why this troll is allowed to tag me in the spoilers thread by spreading spoilers? And even insulting me with a childish nicknames at the same time?

That, and this;

Mysterious character: "We have new orders from “above”.
In the unlikely case that Kaidou loses this war...
the government will move in and will turn Wanokuni into a country under the direct control of the World Government!!
Some ships are heading to Wanokuni... How is the chance of Kaidou's losing?"

As the mysterious character says this, we see that several ships are in the sea near to Wanokuni (where the rocks and giant carps are). Although we cannot see the front of the ships, they don't look like Marine ships (probably all are ships sent by the World Government).

Then we see the CP0's board. The situation has gone from 30,000 members on Kaidou's side Vs. 5,400 members on samurai's side to 12,000 members on Kaidou's side Vs. 8,000 members on samurai's side.

CP0's boss: "This battle has turned into something more interesting than I expected.
But I still can't imagine Kaidou losing...!!"

Mysterious character: "Good.
I will wait for future reports...
There is another order."

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Government literally belives Kaido is invincible, and they still can't believe they can lose.

We literally learned that Larines don't have men power to attack Wano but World Government has their own forces, it means you lose as always L-ee, which World Government proved they have their own ''real'' power that keeps it for themselves, while Larines are irrelevant for World Government's real plans. They don't even use the Larines while attacking Wano :vistalaugh:

What I've been saying? Larines are only ''outward face'' and the World Government keeps the real power for themselves.

And they only want to invade Wano, if Kaido loses, if Kaido doesn't lose, they are still scared to invade Wano if Kaido doesn't lose, just like Lakainu was scared of Wano Samurai, who are underling of Kaido.
bro already got teh essay prepared lmfao:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

admirals would destroy yonkocucks

Gonna make a poster out of this beauty my folks, then also kiss it:

Sanji saved by plot armor or at least luck:

He can regen but not to every single damage and so just to an extent. He would have likely died if Queen didn't lose the grip since he would have turned into liquid substance in the long run.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.