[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 - Throne of Lies III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ratchet should be free now, his last post was exactly 6 hours ago

@Ratchet
Correct!

Just going to cut to the chase, as it's 2am.

I'm a court mage.

I made zemmi unrecruitable last day phase, and I swapped her with Ekko last night phase. This is why I said I was probably the reason she was alive. Swapped her with Ekko because historically I read Zemmi well and I was pretty convinced she was pro town (and she basically is, so win). Didn't like Usopp not protecting Cal given that Cal was the only one listening to him, and even he seems to have realised he messed up there too.

Zemmi whispered to me that Odd was a killer/non-royal. Also, Odd claimed there was a second noble last phase, and I wasn't convinced at all by that. I saw your argument against an assassin exposing themselves for that lynch but I don't think it is all that exposing (though the alibaba kill probably clears odd so yeah). I thought he was faking the vote so Zemmi claiming those results jived with my own thoughts. I asked her to silence me because it was the safest way to prove one aspect of her role.

Don't believe there was anything more for me to address. I'll note that prior to my subbing in, my slot was hard inactive, and did nothing day 1 or night 1. In fact he has more posts in the role pm (2) than in the thread.

Correct!

Just going to cut to the chase, as it's 2am.

I'm a court mage.

I made zemmi unrecruitable last day phase, and I swapped her with Ekko last night phase. This is why I said I was probably the reason she was alive. Swapped her with Ekko because historically I read Zemmi well and I was pretty convinced she was pro town (and she basically is, so win). Didn't like Usopp not protecting Cal given that Cal was the only one listening to him, and even he seems to have realised he messed up there too.

Zemmi whispered to me that Odd was a killer/non-royal. Also, Odd claimed there was a second noble last phase, and I wasn't convinced at all by that. I saw your argument against an assassin exposing themselves for that lynch but I don't think it is all that exposing (though the alibaba kill probably clears odd so yeah). I thought he was faking the vote so Zemmi claiming those results jived with my own thoughts. I asked her to silence me because it was the safest way to prove one aspect of her role.

Don't believe there was anything more for me to address. I'll note that prior to my subbing in, my slot was hard inactive, and did nothing day 1 or night 1. In fact he has more posts in the role pm (2) than in the thread.
With Zolo left out of the people that didnt claim there is probably a liar somewhere, who do you think we should push today?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well if I am right and we're dealing with the Unseen, I guess it's possible that the Mastermind is one of Enryu or LM.

I can't find the Mastermind entry in the ToL guide on WG. @Dragomir could you fix that please?

However, on the wiki it says this:

In the Shadows Passive ∞ Appears to be Blue Dragon to investigative abilities for the first 3 nights.
  • Cannot be bypassed.

My ability is an invest.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
With Zolo left out of the people that didnt claim there is probably a liar somewhere, who do you think we should push today?
Well Zolo openly claimed scum several times, so probably them today. If they claim and it checks out then most are back on the table. I still don't like Odd much but if I'm understanding this right the only way he can have been converted if he is responsible for Ali's death is if it were Night 2 so he's not the answer here. If there is a viable way for Ali to have died without Odd he's back on the table but either way probably not the recruiter.

Lanji was one of the last to claim so he should be due consideration regardless (I have at least evidenced my claim somewhat prior to claiming anything). I also think Zara has scum equity here - his blocking of light is pretty convenient (for lanji especially) and my assumption for this game was a role like the butler would only be present if there was a scum king.

I am not too happy with you either Fuji. I asked you clearly earlier if he claimed noble, and you told me yes, and then as it was being discussed with odd you just rolled over and didn't check it. You cited a headache which is valid but it's a pretty clear inconsistency to me.

Well Zolo openly claimed scum several times, so probably them today. If they claim and it checks out then most are back on the table. I still don't like Odd much but if I'm understanding this right the only way he can have been converted if he is responsible for Ali's death is if it were Night 2 so he's not the answer here. If there is a viable way for Ali to have died without Odd he's back on the table but either way probably not the recruiter.

Lanji was one of the last to claim so he should be due consideration regardless (I have at least evidenced my claim somewhat prior to claiming anything). I also think Zara has scum equity here - his blocking of light is pretty convenient (for lanji especially) and my assumption for this game was a role like the butler would only be present if there was a scum king.

I am not too happy with you either Fuji. I asked you clearly earlier if he claimed noble, and you told me yes, and then as it was being discussed with odd you just rolled over and didn't check it. You cited a headache which is valid but it's a pretty clear inconsistency to me.
I didnt roll over actually, I just didnt know that Nobles can read whispers and Odd's message was litteraly "Noble test, and he gave some weird password. I mentioned how the message was weird but what I got from it was that he claimed Noble". doesn't hurt to admit you are wrong honestly, which I did. And given the fact that I was the one defending him from a lynch start by Zemmi and You then Idk what exactly makes me look bad here.

I played games where I was Buttler and the King was a Good one so idk about that, else it would make it easy to guess if the King is bad or not just by the presence of Buttler in the game, or lack of it. But noted about the convenience part, so you are saying Lanji and Zara could be scum together?

When did Zolo claim scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.