Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
See, as soon as the CP-0 thought there is a tiny little chance at Kaido losing the fight, the WG is already outside Kaido's territory trying to attack immediately after he loses. This is why the Yonko are in deadlock and never bother attacking each other.

I am starting to get the feeling that Robin may actually get captured this arc.

1. You are toxic as your pushing toxic agenda.
2. I am using canon statements as Zoro have interactions to Kiku prior.
3. Your acting like child each time your quoting me instead of adult, bruh.
It’s meaningless as always...
I’ve seen many people like you. They do shit and say that others did that. Everyone knows what kind of human you are

See, as soon as the CP-0 thought there is a tiny little chance at Kaido losing the fight, the WG is already outside Kaido's territory trying to attack immediately after he loses. This is why the Yonko are in deadlock and never bother attacking each other.

I am starting to get the feeling that Robin may actually get captured this arc.
Yonko is the strongest force in the world individuality.

Queen has to pull out all the stops with transformations, high tech weapons and every dirty trick in his arsenal.
To this point King hasn't particularly needed to do any of that. He's already tossing Zoro around every which way.

Same here, bruh. Sanji breaking sword and Zoro been struggling to guy you push as 'one-shot' and he is now need Franky to help him while Sanji is actually hurting his enemy more.
I mean Zoro could have attained the same by coating. Meanwhile he supersedes Sanji under AP so vastly it's not even funny. And not just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.