Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen proving to be the most deadly Calamity again.

Only Sanji can beat Queen, no cap, if Queen comes with plague bullets then thats even more clear, cuz Sanji wouldn't be affected by the virus.

Then breaking bones like that :crazwhat:

Queen proving to be the most deadly Calamity again.

Only Sanji can beat Queen, no cap, if Queen comes with plague bullets then its thats even more clear, cuz Sanji wouldn't be affected by the virus.

Then breaking bones like that :crazwhat:
Queen is definitely the most versatile subordinate Kaido has. But King can fly... Just goes to show how important flight.

W

Wonderful World

Sanji fans, do you prefer this or future sight?
I hate Germa for the shit they did, but the biggest problem here is him getting a power-up from the very person who despised and disowned him over something he had no control over.

I'm hoping there's more to this and to see whether or not all of this is permanent (I assume it is).

A Haki boost would've been better in my opinion, since I always believed he'd shit on Judge down the line proving he was still better than his brothers without being another Wolverine.

Despite all of that, this is still interesting to see and I'm looking forward to how this plot point with the Vinsmokes plays out.

Without judge sanji is nothing compare to jimbei,Franky,usopp.even usopp tank ulti attack.sanji will die if he try to tank one ulti attack.btw sanji will die if he face kamazo(killer) meanwhile zoro one shot kamazo.right now candy boy is happy cause their okama(sanji) manage to level up himself to ichiji,Niki thanks to his father.current lanji level is one shot material to katakuri.sanjitards being clown thinking lanji even surpass jimbei in defence.they thought lanji defend is now on zoro level.pffft.1 yc2 is enough to broke sanji bone.hahaha.meanwhile 2 yonko need to broke zoro bone.the gap is so big.before asspull lanji power up,lanji is nowhere near Franky strength.thriller bark zoro=awakening sanji and it fact.lanji really need his father to carry him since enies lobby.sanji is really top 5 worst written character in one piece ever.sanjitards is so stupid to even love this shit character.btw zoro any name attack one shot queen

yea you're the referee of the fight innt? you know when he is and isn't even when most don't...

it doesn't work just based of you wanted it to be
What are you talking about. Enma forces the user to release more haki if they can't fully control it. Nothing more or less. Zoro can use haki with enma without it overflowing. That means the benefit/danger to using it is gone.

In the last 2 chapters we saw Zoro fighting he wasn't using haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.