Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You don't want to see it but yeah it clearly implied that. The hurry up tanuki and the holding back 2 guys over 1B = it lasted and Marco is grew tired and he was fighting them both and clashed with both.
What do you mean by, "You don't want to see it," when I've literally been quoting a panel of Marco fighting King in a one-on-one setting. We also saw Queen just watch Hyogoro wipe out the floor without doing anything, and you're telling me to believe he's been fighting Marco because he said something that doesn't even imply what you're saying.

What did you think happen ?

Marco was fighting King the whole time only ? then he just has a really small clash with King and Queen ? then he held Queen back for one second and then resume his 1 vs 1 vs King ?

So Marco fought only King 98% of the time and grew that tired and that hurt while King was more or less okay ? it was clarly not what the story told us and it is wayy to unreasonable.
And what does Marco reminding Queen that he's supposed to be fighting him imply again? Do you suggest that Queen forgot Marco exists after taking a small break from the fight and Marco had to remind him that he's his opponent?

Yup, Queen did not engage Marco after chapter 1000. King fought Marco the entire time until chapter 1006 in which Marco attacked Queen for targeting Hyogoro. Marco grew that tired because he was also helping the fodder via flames while fighting King. Do you think he can just fight on par with a fellow YC1, who's more skilled and has physical states comparable to Zoro, without suffering the consequences?

There is nothing unreasonable about King being able to fight an exhausted Marco. We saw him fight Marco even after Queen started fighting Chopper and Sanji, he was totally fine fighting against Hybrid Marco. He also took two of Marco's strongest attacks shown in base and got back like nothing happened.

I think Sanji will get all his Germa related PUs this arc (why deny it otherwise? Wouldn't make sense at all, Queen is the perfect opponent for this kind of reveal) but then gets Haki PUs which will put him at top tier realm too in EOS.
I dont think Sanji needs a CoA boost. Queen stated this chapter his Snake Form attack destroys powerful CoA users. Now that the Exo-skeleton can counter Queen either way. I do believe he will have a CoO boost tho. Queen is most likely gonna blind him with the Plague next chapter since theres hints that Queen can do that. Then Sanji would have to fight and beat him blind whilst relying on his CoO.

???!???

Sanji gets free power ups without any struggle.

Enma is a sword only the strong can wield. Zoro can use it because of his strength, acquired through continuous training.

Zoro then has to use and practice with enma to fight with it in any real sense.

Meanwhle Sanji can just change clothes (clothes that buff him) and he'll eventually wake up hard and with regeneration.
Sanji power activates through struggle as he gotten it from the fighting combine, not by only suit alone.

Zoro got sword that magical and give him access to get into Kaido's scales, not his own skill otherwise he wouldn't be struggling to King who is one-shotting him around.

Sanji trained on his abilities from DJ, Haki, CP0 Moves, and more. He can't change how he was born, but he didn't have abilities as a kid, so your argument he never trained for it is beyond stupid as it has no logic to anything there.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sanji power activates through struggle as he gotten it from the fighting combine, not by only suit alone.

Zoro got sword that magical and give him access to get into Kaido's scales, not his own skill otherwise he wouldn't be struggling to King who is one-shotting him around.

Sanji trained on his abilities from DJ, Haki, CP0 Moves, and more. He can't change how he was born, but he didn't have abilities as a kid, so your argument he never trained for it is beyond stupid as it has no logic to anything there.
None of this makes sense. Your kneejerk reaction to include Zoro into any anti-Sanji post is weird.

Sanji's powers manifested specifically because he wore the Raid Suit twice. That was the catalyst, as stated by Sanji himself. Zoro had to have strong haki to use Enma. Zoro had to pactice to use enma. Sanji has to put on super clothing to get his cheat codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.