Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally stated "I can take of an idiot like this in no time" for P1. Does that sound like a Tobi Roppo level person to you?

He's been fighting Queen for an hour, and still hasn't used HM.
And then literally went on to do no damage

Sanji: how tough are these Dino's.

Yet got his bones crushed the moment Queen got slightly serious.
You fail at powerscaling...we all remember your Yamato takes:gokulaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I've already explained this, if you are going to ignore my points, don't bother responding it just makes you look like an arrogant troll.
I'll summarize:
  1. Kaido's attack against Zoro was an AoE move not a directed attack, King is putting all his effort swinging his hybridized arms violently to perform this.
  2. Zoro didn't out muscle the power of 1/5th of Kaido's attack, but redirected it, King's attack was focused and couldn't be redirected
  3. Kaido's attack dismembered a fairly powerful named character, King's attacks didn't dismember unnamed fodder.
  4. Because of point 3, you cannot say King's attack is more "lethal", you can say it has more knockback, which I agree and stated before the argument, but it isn't more lethal or "superior".
Stopped reading after point 1. No amount of your mental gymnastics is going to convince anyone. Use that and some copium to help yourself cope.

Sanji nerfed going in and was hurting Queen still and back up and still hurting him. You guys grasping at straws at this point truly :kayneshrug:.

Man, what are you talking about?

You remember my "Yamato is not Top Tier" takes? How are those working out for you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.