Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Cracker got 1 fucking shot by Gear 4. Learn to fucking read. A KKG assrapes him. Oda just didn't want to use it.

I took it up with Oda when

(1) Doffy used Jozu as a table

(2) Jozu couldn't break out of Aokiji's ice, but Doffy did

Jozu > Queen.

Imagine bringing up MF where a character stronger than Shanks couldn't do shit to Pre-ts Luffy. The same MF where an Admiral supposedly cut his neck sliced by a sword imbued with Haki and felt nothing.

Bro, Doflamingo was getting manhandled way before KKG. Luffy got manhandled by a Third commander before Nami came to his rescue. Cracker >>>>>>> Doflamingo. Queen would take on the Donquixote fam on by himself and not break a sweat.

the fact that that oda had to specifically set this snake thing up and had sanji been strangled just to show sanji's awakening and then for him to show his awakening he made queen shoot himself like an idiot twice lol
it could have been played in a different manner.. wouldn't have necessarily happened if oda wanted it to ... pretty plot-driven i must say

Queen had to resort to freakish tricks to subdue and strangle.. coz his hybrid literally couldn't do shit to sanji...
i won't deduce that sanji is directly inferior to Queen in competence or match for him in general since thats really not how he got his bones bent... it wasn't sanji getting overwhelmed by Queen's strength and then went on to awaken... it was some freaking trick that oda had sanji break his bones just to get the awakening straight..

matter the fact no intense flames still
:seriously:
Queen is simply too stronk for Sanjino.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't like Sanji's direction in the Post Skip. But he was never egregious enough to where I dislike him. He was always neutral.

From East Blue to the start of Thriller Bark I liked Sanji well enough but TB onwards he fell off for me. He got too gag-y
About the gags. This is a problem overall. Oda probably doesn't realize how one dimensional his jokes are. Sanji on WCI was overkill when it comes to how unfunny gag can be.

Well Sanji can scar Kaido, can defend against Hakai to keep the other Supernova alive, can parry Napoleon with 30~ broken bones.

And Sanji is getting folded like an accordion by Queen, whom he cannot even hurt
An attack that said even strong COA dont work against, zoro scarring kaido but getting ragdolled by a mere yc king, you act like a clown like brook level feat vs a homie is something like fighting a 1.32b guy and king as well for some time, make queen bleed, scream in pain, change into hybrid and use all his stuff without even being full power and feeling odd, keep with the downplaying.

Imagine bringing up MF where a character stronger than Shanks couldn't do shit to Pre-ts Luffy. The same MF where an Admiral supposedly cut his neck sliced by a sword imbued with Haki and felt nothing.

Bro, Doflamingo was getting manhandled way before KKG. Luffy got manhandled by a Third commander before Nami came to his rescue. Cracker >>>>>>> Doflamingo. Queen would take on the Donquixote fam on by himself and not break a sweat.
Yes, Cracker >>>> Doflamingo. What was Law? Holdem level? What was Smoker? Pleasure level? What was Kinemon?

An attack that said even strong COA dont work against, zoro scarring kaido but getting ragdolled by a mere yc king, you act like a clown like brook level feat vs a homie is something like fighting a 1.32b guy and king as well for some time, make queen bleed, scream in pain, change into hybrid and use all his stuff without even being full power and feeling odd, keep with the downplaying.
King is not a mere yc
He beat marco
He s kaido s rhm and second to only him
Hes the leader of all stars
And from a race of gods

Status
Not open for further replies.