Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the damage he took this raid, fighting neko+inu sulong, then after , fighting inu sulong again to put him down (base inu wouldn't do it), i have some serious doubts, maybe Ulti could take him, she took maybe even more damage than jack, and was able to connect some big hits throughout this raid.. .
His endurance is the only thing worthy of his position. Everything else is just meh. Who's Who, Sasaki, and Ulti who at least showed some competancy and even Black Maria with her versatility could very well beat him. Jack is just that bad in every other stat exept endurance.

Sanji chapter and we had early translation :datas:
He was handling Queen's technique in Base with basic blocks :crazwhat:, he didnt even counterattack there.

Nah, definitely King's throwing away Zoro like a shit in the previous chapter had the purpose to change the scenario for something else later (the cutting "Ryu Ryu no mi" scene :P ) and to hype King's strength at the same time since his display in this arc sucks overall.

And I think the worse will happen (hope no), Queen will be dealt in the remaining 5 minutes and King as well. And there is not even point for the RS since probably the new body will give him some extra boost in AP, which he lacked for Queen.

The exoskeleton does give them strength. Bro this might make his fire improve. Also brute strength isn't useless. Sanji brute strength before he awakened his cyborg was useless. We all knew Sanji ass cheeks Ap. This isn't new other than to Sanji fans who taught he had good Ap. Now he got exoskeleton and RS his AP good, still not on Zoro lebel, but good
Post automatically merged:

Yea and King told them they overconfidence
everything you just said is an assumption and some are even wrong

Exoskeleton gives durability not strength.. sanji's durability may not have been the best before this but he still has brute strength..

"sanji's brute strength before awakening was useless" make that boast after its revealed that he also got the strenggt buff like his sibling..

BM was swinging Queen and smashing his head on the ground.. and he wasn't even KO'ed.. and barely bled... the whole point of his durability is the ability to absorb blunt attacks that logical for any durable opponent even like kaido(exactly why Marco used Shockwave moves).. you haven't even seen the best of sanji's moves or his techniques or the best of even DJ... dont be so conclusive and derive things belittling his strength.

We all knew Sanji ass cheeks Ap.
we never did..if you claim you did then you're e deluded.. coz even i haven't seen him go all out in a 1v1

This isn't new other than to Sanji fans who taught he had good Ap. Now he got exoskeleton and RS his AP good, still not on Zoro lebel, but good
RS doesn't add to his strenggt or offensive out put... if you claim it does the burden of proof is on you to prove that RS boost his AP more than he does with bare legs with arnament

Now he got exoskeleton and RS his AP good,
the move he pulled again Queen (grill shot) first off wasn't use with intense flames (if you know what they are) and second of all he used the same move underwater against the kraken with intense flames doing considerable more damage.

man keep your rhetorics to yourself if you're just going to argue for the sake of it

I wonder if Brook is gonna get a fight against CP0 :shocking:
Jinbe vs Lucci, Brook vs Kaku and Robin vs Stussy, let's go. :steef:

Reality is considering how actual "full fledged" fights went, it's unlikely Oda will be willing to do more than draw simple skirmishes if CP0 gets involved. Looks like he wants to do the bare minimum in that regard.

G

Gorosei Informer

Someome needs to create that meme of a guy shooting another guy that is sitting on a chair but they are both Queen:suresure:

I'm not sure which meme you mean sorry, is it the one from This Is America?:

I'm happy to make a meme in the way you mentioned anyway! I can already picture how great I can make it look too!

:cheers::milaugh:

Yoooo, is this Sinbad?! It looks like him, I've not seen the film but I recognise the art style/animation from that era of Dreamworks too? Been meaning to see it! I LOVE The Road to El Dorado and Prince of Egypt too!

:crazwhat::hohoho:

So pre judges power sanji really was page one level.
I wonder if he is YC2 now
It makes sense Sanji was Page One/Daifuku-level before based on portrayal, I've been saying all along that was his level and not YC. Also makes sense because he had Ivankov, not Rayleigh or Mihawk as master. Zoro had the greatest mentor due to overall strength + fighting style compatibility and thus grew more than Luffy or Sanji.

Also I would much rather have had Sanji grow due to fights against Vergo etc than gain a magic power up but great, now the mugiwaras are amazingly strong

G

Gorosei Informer

Queens neck was wrapped around sanji

:mihugh::chopoff::crazwhat::sanjimeh:
Post automatically merged:

Damn nobody could have guessed, worth hiding the silhouette person for over 20 chapters
It's the "Lurking Legend" . Nah but seriously has Oda forgotten about her or just saving her for later somehow? How is she even getting around in all this chaos? I'm guess Denjiro must have found her and is protecting her as someone else just said here?

It's so frustrating that not only he hasn't revealed her, it blatantly IS Hiyori at this point ofc, but the fact she resembled Toki, which is ironic given it's Hiyori too ofc but it also implied Toki might have lived somehow as well and is in the present BUT, the anime did make it clear that Toki died too, after this silhoette appeared in the manga too?

When the SHs got to Onigashima and they all started moving their own ways in the tank, on the motorcycle (why no Chopper on the Chopper? A certain type of custom motorbike/motorcycle IRL lmao, GET TO THAT CHOPPER!) , in the anime they showed Yamato spying on Robin and Jinbei or at least showing her watching the SHs around the same time as when we saw an unknown person watching Robin and Jinbei in the manga from the bushes? So I'm hoping the anime will make it more clear who this silhouette is too somehow?

:choppawhat::emohiyo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.