Theory EOS Qin six in my opinion

Just want to speculate on the Qin six at the end of the series as I believe that the EOS qin six will be different forms this. Also please if you have no historical spoilersites this is a blind Manga reader theory.
1. Moubu - I believe Moubu will be there till the Unification of China
2- Ousen - If you want toakenji you're own Kingdom, why not help Sei Unite all China and back stab him after then become King of China. But I don't think Ousen will betray Qin not in the near future atleast
3- Tou
Now these are the Current GG that I believe will be 6GG. For Yo Tan Wa. I believe she was appointed only to fill the space for tea time being and that she might leave the system to act as the Mountain King and help as that. She already had the right to wage war so 6GG status didn't change anything for her
Kanki dies to Riboku in Shins hand that's all I have to say. It's my prediction based mostly on how good it would be for his Character and Shins character. And also the whole Riboku weakness foreshadowing.
4- Kyoukai - Any dream of a main Character is preety much a reality and both of her dreams are progressing in recent times the Shin confesion ando Gyou Oun 6GG hype she was given
5- Ouhon-
6 - Shin
Mouten will be a New Chief of Military affairs and SHK becomes Chancellor of the state.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
IMO:

1. Shin.
2. Ouhon.
3. Mouten.
4. Moubu.
5. Ousen.
6. Yotanwa.

I think Kyoukai will stick with Shin, but we need to wait and see. I think Tou has a pretty good chance of dying, and so does Kanki.

IMO:

1. Shin.
2. Ouhon.
3. Mouten.
4. Moubu.
5. Ousen.
6. Yotanwa.

I think Kyoukai will stick with Shin, but we need to wait and see. I think Tou has a pretty good chance of dying, and so does Kanki.
I have a hard time seeing Ousen stick as a general for Qin until EoS, unless Hara decides to give up on the Ousen aiming to become a King plot.

Agree on Kanki and i think Tou won't die

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I have a hard time seeing Ousen stick as a general for Qin until EoS, unless Hara decides to give up on the Ousen aiming to become a King plot.

Agree on Kanki and i think Tou won't die
I'm not sure what direction Hara's going for Ousen, but there's a possibilitythat Ousen/Shin/Ouhon/Mouten/Moubu/YTW will be the "final" version of the 6GGs but all six won't be alive/active EOS.

I think Tou may die in the Chu arc, but that's just me personally.

Shin, Mouten, Ouhon, Moubu

As for Yontawa, Tou, Ousen they wont die but one of them may not remain a 6GG for one reason or the other there will be drastic changes after multiple states are conquered. Maybe Ousen defects because of his agenda, he openly invited Riboku to join him form a new Kingdom.

While Kyokai could remain within Shin's unit.

1. Ousen
  2. Moubu
  3. Yo Tan Wa
  4. Tou (Replaced by Kyoukai)
  5. Kanki (replaced by Mouten)
  6. Shin
There is a possibility that Ouhon will never become GG because of Ousen.
It will be too risky to make 2 GG from same family (political and military wise)
Specially knowing Ousen's sheddy ambition

1. Ousen
  2. Moubu
  3. Yo Tan Wa
  6. Shin
It will be too risky to make 2 GG from same family (political and military wise)
You say that but you have Mouten and Moubu 6GG tho

You say that but you have Mouten and Moubu 6GG tho
I'm talking about Ou family (specially because of Ousen and his ambition)
Post automatically merged:

1. Ousen
  2. Moubu
  3. Yo Tan Wa
  6. Shin
Or Mouten become next head of the military affair and Ouhon and Kyoukai will replace Kanki and Tou

1. Shin
2. Ouhon
3. Moubu
4. Tou
5. Kyoukai
6. Yo Tan Wa or Mouten

One of the 3 youngsters might die, it would serve as a great source of motivation to grow even stronger

First,
  • Moubu
  • Yotanwa
  • Shin
  • Ouhon
  • Mouten (kinda like Kyoukai in Shin unit)
  • Kyoukai
#if Tou resign (he settles down to keeping on the center of China (Wei))
#Kanki-Ousen discharged

Lastly,
  • Moubu
  • Yotanwa
  • Ouhon
  • Mouten (though, i think he doesnt want the title side by side with his dad, but Sei Will push him)
  • Kyoukai
  • Heki with his Nobly connecting (Buggy's type in certain way)
#Shin above them