General Mafia General Chat

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
In the next days on NF. It's an Aries game, you need to try that.
Can't do. From tomorrow I have exams..again. They will last until the 20th I think. No way I will have time to commit to an SRM game with hundreds of pages.

D

Dragomir

Hopefully, @Enryu on whatever path you embark, you don't stray too far from it. Getting led astray might lead you to the Forbidden Realm. A realm filled with the craziest mafia players you might ever meet in your life. Don't let @Kill him N1, and he'll still be top poster, @Catcher of all L's, @Louder than a bomb, @Ms. Clownshoes, @Posting in the signup thread means you're automatically signed up, and @Sleep well, it might be your last get ahold of you! And by good god, DO NOT cross paths with @StrictAL, your mafia career might be over after that. That's all the advice I have for you. You're on your own now. Good luck.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
Hopefully, @Enryu on whatever path you embark, you don't stray too far from it. Getting led astray might lead you to the Forbidden Realm. A realm filled with the craziest mafia players you might ever meet in your life. Don't let @Kill him N1, and he'll still be top poster, @Catcher of all L's, @Louder than a bomb, @Ms. Clownshoes, @Posting in the signup thread means you're automatically signed up, and @Sleep well, it might be your last get ahold of you! And by good god, DO NOT cross paths with @StrictAL, your mafia career might be over after that. That's all the advice I have for you. You're on your own now. Good luck.
So many people to watch for!

But @Zemmi is not in the list!

I like @Zemmi when i'll be scum she'll be the last person i'll kill :sweat:

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
-_-...

I blame Fuji's game, honestly. Feels like a year's worth of scum energy was used up in that game. Formulating a plan to kill an entire Town in one phase...at 4am with a migraine while being sick, too...:catcry:.
That game took up all the scum energy I may ever have. Like Gon when he traded all of his nen away lol.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
You're blessed then!
its a curse
strictAL instead of ALalwaysscim??

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Just have to watch to not burn yourself out really, it'll come back provided you still enjoy the game and all that.
Iโ€™m still drained but Iโ€™m good lol. I definitely wonโ€™t ever play 3 games at once again. Idk what the hell I was thinking. I played 3 at once, 1 of which was that game, then by the time 2 of them ended 2 more started so Iโ€™ve stayed in 3 for awhile now.

Iโ€™m finally down to 1 game lol.