rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont wanna boast but Wano has been proving everything right i thought of the Strawhats and their combat lvl, except maybe Luffy, who i did not expect could already replicate the sky splitting clash, i thought that was reserved for later.

Zoro is y1c or at best inbetweener overall but has more AP than any high tier

Sanji cant compete at mid high tier lvl or above without a powerup, and him blindsiding Queen did not mean much (as we see in this chapter)

Jinbe being around mid high tier

Mid trio matching Yonkou veterans/high officers
Sanji without his pu or rs can defeat jimbei, talk to me when jimbei can fight king and queen at the same time and fight queen for over 10 chapters making him use all his power including hybrid and haki.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What if the reason Queen hates King (and vice versa), is that King never let Queen change his body into that if a cyborg.

Queen does seem like the petty type of guy ngl
King hates Queen because he's incompetent he told jack that and he called queen worthless.
He turned their soldiers against them and even now he's attacking himself in the middle of a fight,proving King right about him.

W

Wonderful World

What if the reason Queen hates King (and vice versa), is that King never let Queen change his body into that if a cyborg.

Queen does seem like the petty type of guy ngl
I think it's a case of water and oil not mixing, but yeah Queen seems petty as hell.

Cool to see outside events influencing Wano, but why the WG want to take over Wano soo much? Pehaps the Third Ancient Weapon is there, and they are attack not Just Wano but also FI and Alabasta too.

Wonder what kind of weapon the CP0 have to be able to take over Wano, or even get up the waterfall. Belive they have some kind of flying warship.

This Robin plot is fire, could be the thing that will turn the story to another direction that we aren't expecting, but i doubt that they will capture her, the idea of her crew protecting her is very presente and think they will protect her.

Could even bem that the CP0 is with the SSG and Vegapunk.

The act should end soon, we need to see whats happening in the world.

About Sanji fight....who cares

WUEEN ALREADY CRUSHED TONS OF ARMAMENT HAKI MASTER IN HIS LIFE
:crazwhat::crazwhat:

KATAKURI'S UNDEFEATED SCORE? :gonope:

TONS OF COA MASTERS COMPLETELY CRUSHED?
:goyea:

I'm calling it
Queen is actually the one who defeated don chinjao
Garp just took the credit
And he also one shot warudo
Post automatically merged:

WUEEN ALREADY CRUSHED TONS OF ARMAMENT HAKI MASTER IN HIS LIFE
:crazwhat::crazwhat:

KATAKURI'S UNDEFEATED SCORE? :gonope:

TONS OF COA MASTERS COMPLETELY CRUSHED?
:goyea:

I'm calling it
Queen is actually the one who defeated don chinjao
Garp just took the credit
And he also one shot warudo

That's true but at the same time, I don't care.

We're all entitled to our opinions of course, but I just find the fact that you need to downplay or hate on another character childish, so you'll never see me engage in that.

Feel free to hate the "candies" all you want though.

:cheers:
THIS IS SO FUCKING BASED. Why can't more people be like you?? I am tired of childish morons constantly turning every fucking thread into Zoro vs Sanji power level threads.

W

Wonderful World

THIS IS SO FUCKING BASED. Why can't more people be like you?? I am tired of childish morons constantly turning every fucking thread into Zoro vs Sanji power level threads.
It was just me being honest.

Though I could just put people on my ignore list, I also like seeing their perspective on things, so I don't.

As for the fanboy wars, just pay it no mind.

You bigots should be happy that Sanji's exoskeleton is awakened... That should be enough for you to lessen your worries that pOwEr dYnAmIcS iS sHakInG once Yamato joins...

CP0 trying to capture Wano? What scenario are you thinking?

Yamato left Momo again... :suresure:

King hates Queen because he's incompetent he told jack that and he called queen worthless.
He turned their soldiers against them and even now he's attacking himself in the middle of a fight,proving King right about him.
So even playing the devil's advocate for that fool doesn't work huh? I tried 😪

It's interesting that CP0 and the WG think that they could force imposition on Wano after Kaido is "defeated", implying that they potentially have the means to contain him this time around.

Though only time will tell if it's genuine confidence or just delusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.