[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 14 - Tower of Druaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The Fruit used his Gattling Gun to shoot down someone..

@Melontonin has been killed.
Their role was;
The Cat of the Host, "Spoiled Brat", a member of town.

You are The Cat of Mango!
Write-up name: A spoiled brat

HP: 3

[Passive - Cutest] - You can not look at a sleeping cat and feel tense. It is impossible to mean any harm to this cute little kitten. As such you are immune to every kind of vote manipulation.

[Passive - Evil]: You're a petty little gremlin. If someone tries to attack you, you will only suffer half of the damage and the other halves will happen to visitors. Mango will take care of you. [1-Shot]

[Passive - Hiss]: If a non-town role visits you, you will hiss at them and learn their flavor name however you will not know who visited you.

[Active - The Cat of The Host]: You could cheat so easily but you won't. Infiltrate the mafia chat by having the "host" write things in there for you (you're totally not just stepping on his keyboard).

[Active - Cute AF]: Miaw at someone in their PM during the night phase and then they must use "Meow" in their every post the following day phase. Failure will comply in mod-block.
--- [Rewards]: If the player has followed through their PR host will roll a D6 to determine what Oneshot that player will get.
[1-2]: A roleblock shot
[3-4]: A one-shot ability that will allow them inadvertently redirect their target action to a random target that phase.
[5-6]: Ability that will allow your target to vote silence target of their choice

[Active - Feed me] - Being a cat, your number one priority is to look cute and make sure whoever is lucky enough to be graced by your presence feed you graciously. As such during odd nights direct all attention from your target onto you, making them unable to target anyone else but you. They will be notified that "their attention was taken by a handsome cat and you felt very compelled to feed it"

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The End Times

Seeing no other way out, The Mafia Team has conquered the Tower and have successfully won the war.
As they slaughtered @Nick the Abberation Killer guided team Mafia, and found that @RippedCal was the last possessed player.
As they purged RippedCal from the Legion Commander, Sargeras could no longer be summoned.

@Rej could not manage to revive enough people to get his wincon.

Thanks for playing everyone.

Team Mafia was;
@Rhea / @RippedCal
@Don DaSlayer
@jinri / @ConquistadoR

@Ryu Kishi
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Lamest game I ever played here ngl.
I still tried to have fun. Thanks for everything @MangoSenpai
Also thanks @Nick @Dr_Professor83 you guys were amazing partners.
From the rest: pls ban yourself thank you!

Seems we will go back to policylynching Don and Ryu for a while. And people like Mel and Adam.
I had big visions for this game, but I suppose they didn't really come to fruition, but there were some funny moments in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.