rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Yamato trying to 'reduce' the firepower of the nuke tells me that it'll definitely blast at some point. Because if it wasn't going to, there would be no talk of reducing it all. Just defusing it. There's a reason Yamato is just going to reduce the firepower, not remove it.
Or maybe she'll end up helping Robin & Brook vs the CP0

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don't think it changed something. Germa PU were shit before and are still shit after.

The RS was shit and the exoskeleton is shit.

BUT : the Exos is far better than the RS for numerous reasons.

If Sanji can drop the RS after this arc i would be overjoyed.

Sanji is far better fighting only in "base".

And an other thing contrary to the RS Sanji didn't willingly activate the Exos. Sanji activating the RS against P1 was still completly nuts.
Especially when you have Law and Franky with you.

But yeah I would have prefered a lot : Okama training PU, Haki PU, Fire PU etc.

So the Exos is the lesser of two evils.

But frankly it doesn't change anything compared to the RS about Sanji character, Germa, Sora etc.
It seems Soras drugs failed though, and regardless of whether Sanji and his mum wants to or not, it making him into what judge has always wanted.

It honestly feels like shit considering Sanji has outright disowned his own family just in the previous arc.

I would have preferred the alternative powerups too.

Queen says that Sanji was being careless which allowed him to snake grab Sanji, Sanji will not be caught by this surprise snake form again by his serpent body.

Queen says Sanji has been disappointing, but I think Queen has been the disappointing one here. Queen does not have any "Imperial" or "Divine" or "Sovereign" move sets like Kaido/King/Yamato. That may be a hint that Queen does not have CoC attacks like Kaido, Yamato, and most likely King have.

Just your regular Sanji and his charming personality:sanmoji:
It’s to be interpreted as a Gag imo
Post automatically merged:

Queen says that Sanji was being careless which allowed him to snake grab Sanji, Sanji will not be caught by this surprise snake form again by his serpent body.

Queen says Sanji has been disappointing, but I think Queen has been the disappointing one here. Queen does not have any "Imperial" or "Divine" or "Sovereign" move sets like Kaido/King/Yamato. That may be a hint that Queen does not have CoC attacks like Kaido, Yamato, and most likely King have.
Yeah that’s the context Oda Provided and it does legitimately suit the battle as well without undermining both of Queen and Sanji.
Perfectly written

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It seems Soras drugs failed though, and regardless of whether Sanji and his mum wants to or not, it making him into what judge has always wanted.

It honestly feels like shit considering Sanji has outright disowned his own family just in the previous arc.

me too but it was already the case with Sanji using the RS. Nothing changed with the Exo.

If Sanji is keeping his emotions then Sora kinda succeeded.

Wait for more Context brother,I feel like you’re Jumping the gun here,Sanji will probably get enhanced physical prowess but the core i.e. his emotions won’t change which is the most important aspect of this justification.

Win-Win, anyway next powerup required to overcome the hurdle of critically Damaging Queen must be something in alignment with a haki boost or stronger flames lets see.

Sanji's durability from exoskeleton may have been displayed this chapter, but it's his Attack Power I want to see now, I think that matters most against Queen because Queen has:
- Slow-Mid Speed
- Mid AP
- Mid Clumsy movesets

but he shines in "tough body"/durability, and Sanji was asking how he can get by his tough body.

Oda resolved one of the two aspects in which sanji lacked
1)Durability
Now the next one i suppose would be
2)His Attacking Power
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's durability from exoskeleton may have been displayed this chapter, but it's his Attack Power I want to see now, I think that matters most against Queen because Queen has:
- Slow-Mid Speed
- Mid AP
- Mid Clumsy movesets

but he shines in "tough body"/durability, and Sanji was asking how he can get by his tough body.
Queen did offscreen Drake with the same sword tho

Yamato trying to 'reduce' the firepower of the nuke tells me that it'll definitely blast at some point. Because if it wasn't going to, there would be no talk of reducing it all. Just defusing it. There's a reason Yamato is just going to reduce the firepower, not remove it.
I'm also interested in seeing what exactly impedes/distracts her now. The basement where she's going now had that one poneglyph, I wonder if we're going to see something more there.

When sanji wins the strawhats hats will be in one place the live floor
Bar luffy who is on the roof and zoro who oda just moved outside too.
Protecting Robin was foreshadowed in zou when neko or inu told them they would have people after her.
We got cp0 and I know you got hope left for kidd but meme has also expressed wanting to get Robin. She gonna fold kidd and law and the shs will be in the middle of a cp0 vs meme.
Or those CP-0 agents are her childhood friends. It's possible they reveal themselves to her, tell her about Caramel, which weakens her enough for Kid/Law to start attacking her properly. If they are going after Robin, then it would be wise of them to keep her distracted this way, IF those 2 CP-0 agents are those kids

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Or those CP-0 agents are her childhood friends. It's possible they reveal themselves to her, tell her about Caramel, which weakens her enough for Kid/Law to start attacking her properly. If they are going after Robin, then it would be wise of them to keep her distracted this way, IF those 2 CP-0 agents are those kids
That's not an or. That's the rest of my thoughts I talked about on discord
Meme and cp0 will get each other off wano don't know how but will be related to the kids being cp0 agents. Neither can get Robin because ultimately this arc ends in party.
(Also zoro been moved from live floor hats for a reason :))

Status
Not open for further replies.