Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

So much for Roger being a good guy.
He chose to make a child, while fully knowing his lifespan will be over in less than a year, thus the child will grow up without a father.
What's worse, his child will only be treated badly knowing how Roger is being viewed as legendary criminal.

But forget it
"Let's make a child so that he can go to Raftel!!1 Who cares if I died just some months later before he is even born!!"
Hopefully there is a twist . It makes it look like Roger is very self centered ego maniac didnt think his wife and child would face wrath after he left. The wording he used was chilling .

Are you fucking kidding me? Break next week again after all the breaks with we already take. I expect it but no wonder why people in this days losing more interesting to One piece.

In my opinion I hope Oda is very well and healty, the among of breaks in the last time and only 3 chapters in raw, it kinda let me ask if Oda is fine right now...
This was the case last year too when we came off a 3-week break (for scans), got the chapter where BM arrives in Wano and then went on a break again, so it's not shocking, to say the least.

Sorry to put it bluntly but you’re wrong. Luffy would never go out of his way to have a child to “pass on his legacy” or to fulfill a prophecy or whatever it is Roger is doing. Luffy is not that type of person. Instead he would find a kid with big dreams and a love for adventure like himself and pass on the strawhat and subsequently his will.

Luffy would never explicitly desire for his descendant to become pirate king/being like him.
Well tbh Luffy maybe doesn't know about how ppl are made.

His mind is on another place.

So one can't be sure of anything .

I see Luffy pushing his child ( if ever has one) to be an adventurer.

This was the case last year too when we came off a 3-week break (for scans), got the chapter where BM arrives in Wano and then went on a break again, so it's not shocking, to say the least.
Okay so it seems then normal, but this is very hard men:catcry: I mean I even expect it because I know Oda don't forget his own break but that is at this point really hard...

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Sorry to put it bluntly but you’re wrong. Luffy would never go out of his way to have a child to “pass on his legacy” or to fulfill a prophecy or whatever it is Roger is doing. Luffy is not that type of person. Instead he would find a kid with big dreams and a love for adventure like himself and pass on the strawhat and subsequently his will.

Luffy would never explicitly desire for his descendant to become pirate king/being like him.
I think you might be misinterpreting me. Roger isn't thinking things through similarly to how Luffy would. I'm not suggesting Luffy would actually go around looking to conceive a kid. He's not all that interested in that, but he is the type do something without weighting the consequences. Case in point: Impel Down.

I think you might be misinterpreting me. Roger isn't thinking things through similarly to how Luffy would. I'm not suggesting Luffy would actually go around looking to conceive a kid. He's not all that interested in that, but he is the type do something without weighting the consequences. Case in point: Impel Down.
I can see you’re point, Luffy does reckless things without thinking it through.... However, Luffy will very rarely act in such a way that could potentially cause harm for others/those he cares for, like the case with Roger knowingly leaving his child without a father. But I agree with you that to a degree, the basis of their personalities are very similar.

H

Homelander

I dont really care if roger is a sexist.
Off all people the king of the pirate is ALLOWED to be sexist lol, suck it up snowflakes
I hope we get complete info. It doesnt make sense why roger choose his son when he declared it to world to search for his treasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.