Future Events Discussing Zoro next Power up (the battle between Zoro and King )

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No its just that rooftoo doesn't make you a god, when you can do this 1v1 its something else then a 5v2, killer law kidd were there and they have nothing to put then on king or queen level realistically, fighting offscreen 2v1 a yonko because of plot does not make you strobger then all YC.
Yes, I agree rooftop feats don't make anyone a God. Zoro's no God, dude's not even close to being a low-top tier, forget about god. Zoro does have some feats compared to his peers from the rooftop though, and his feats exceed what you expect from a YC1 level guy. That does make him stronger than YCs unless the said YC is an anomaly.

Just like how people say sanji isn't zoro zoro isn't luffy
Zoro should get his own power ups and go down his own route to become a stronger swordsman not just copy luffys

Will he get it eventually maybe but he should also get his own unique stuff specifically special for him
Ironically enough, Zoro's the first one to unlock COA and COO in the crew, and he's also the first person to use COC-based attacks. If Asura itself is COC, then he'll officially be the first one to unlock all 3 forms of haki among the SHs.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro is stronger than Marco/King, both of whom are very close to low-top tier.
In fact, we basically had Marco as the gatekeeper between high and top tier.
Having him above Marco basically makes zoro the new gatekeeper or the bottom of the top-tier.
Marco's no gatekeeper. YCs are nowhere near top-tiers with the only possible exceptions being Ben and Shiryu. Personally, I don't think even Ben is anywhere near the top-tiers.

Marco's no gatekeeper. YCs are nowhere near top-tiers with the only possible exceptions being Ben and Shiryu. Personally, I don't think even Ben is anywhere near the top-tiers.
Okay now you are basically rephrasing your argument.
Your initial argument was "zoro's not even close to being a low-top tier".
Your new argument is now "YC is nowhere near top-tier".

No one is going to argue with your rephrased argument.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's clearly not true. Zoro did better than luffy on the roof till luffy knew how to do something zoro did accidentally. If zoro knows how to do it too that would boost him just as much.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Okay now you are basically rephrasing your argument.
Your initial argument was "zoro's not even close to being a low-top tier".
Your new argument is now "YC is nowhere near top-tier".

Those aren't arguments but statements. "Zoro is not a top-tier," is a statement, and, "Zoro is not a top-tier because of XYZ reason(s)," is an argument. I made a statement and you answered it with a few other statements, and then I quoted you with another statement. So we're basically exchanging statements, not arguments.

Well, that's up to you to decide.

If you come at me with, "No, you're wrong. Zoro is a top-tier because he did this and that." or if you questioned my take on Zoro and quoted me with something like, "Why do you think Zoro's not a top-tier?" then we'd have had a discussion or an argument like you wanted.

If its a high-extreme diff zoro for sure is going to get a PU if I have to choice i think it would be black Enma since hitetsu told him earlier besides it's probably that momo stays with the sword now that he is an adult

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's clearly not true. Zoro did better than luffy on the roof till luffy knew how to do something zoro did accidentally. If zoro knows how to do it too that would boost him just as much.
I am not following. I don't think I've said anything about Zoro not doing more damage to Kaido than Luffy. Luffy knows COC better than Zoro, so I doubt he'd be able to adapt as quickly as Luffy. But he does end up having the same power-up, then sure, he'd have more AP than Luffy.

HA001

I am not following. I don't think I've said anything about Zoro not doing more damage to Kaido than Luffy. Luffy knows COC better than Zoro, so I doubt he'd be able to adapt as quickly as Luffy. But he does end up having the same power-up, then sure, he'd have more AP than Luffy.
There's no adapting it's about using flow which zoro doing a lot longer than luffy just with coc. The issue for zoro is he has to realise he has coc. He got more ap anyway. But when he got that hit in all his attacks he jumps up levels like luffy did. Or don't you think luffy a top tier

Those aren't arguments but statements. "Zoro is not a top-tier," is a statement, and, "Zoro is not a top-tier because of XYZ reason(s)," is an argument. I made a statement and you answered it with a few other statements, and then I quoted you with another statement. So we're basically exchanging statements, not arguments.
I don't like to get into the semantics. Again you are changing your "statement". Your initial "statement" was that zoro is nowhere near low top-tier level. Now you are basically lowering the intensity by back-tracking to "zoro is not a top-tier".

I am not sure what is the change in your tone. But basically saying zoro is nowhere near low top-tier makes no sense, when he has already surpassed Marco.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There's no adapting it's about using flow which zoro doing a lot longer than luffy just with coc. The issue for zoro is he has to realise he has coc. He got more ap anyway. But when he got that hit in all his attacks he jumps up levels like luffy did. Or don't you think luffy a top tier
If it is just about the flow then why doesn't Yamato, who can use COC attacks, have AdCOA level 3? Also, COC doesn't level up everyone the same. Yamato has it too, but she's not top-tier. Luffy's already an inbetweener before COC so it gave him a bigger boost as a COC b

HA001

If it is just about the flow then why doesn't Yamato, who can use COC attacks, have AdCOA level 3? Also, COC doesn't level up everyone the same. Yamato has it too, but she's not top-tier. Luffy's already an inbetweener before COC so it gave him a bigger boost as a COC b
Cause oda chats shit.
Bruh zoro scarring kaido by doing it accidentally more than both what luffy and yamato doing.

HA001

My man, you know better than anyone else in this community that I am the biggest advocate for the argument that, "Zoro did more damage to Kaido than anyone else," right?
No but I'm talking about the boost it gives for luffy. Why wouldn't zoro get the same boost when he doing more damage using it accidentally. Yamatos is ass. Don't even need speak on her.