• Boooooring

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Misty is the best host ever

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw dis anyone at all visit mango f1? We forgot to ask this question, but if he was a veteran then nobody shouls have done that.
Also kagura is in yo's will. It could be a coniencdence but might be not, she was my third suspect.
Still is, enryu was my firsr but he wasnt mafia was a vampire. Mango was my second.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yo was probably a VH. If there are no Vamps left, VH turns Vig.

So we can safely assume that Enryu was the main Vamp.
I see. That's a good thing there are no vamps. I had a feeling either from Mango or Tuna might be the vampire. I was 50-50 believing Enryu when he said "his boys" would finish the job he started. But this confirms that they are not vampires. Could be scum tho.

It was don, i semi trusted him firsf night and i wanted to see if i was right, i didnt die and you appear in his vision, i think it was the right play, btw flower is probably town. Even if enryu wasnt mafia there was no way she knew he waa a vamp he couldve been town and if she lynched town she will be the first to go. Unless shes playing some 5d chess.

I find this funny how the thread exploded on day 1 when I was sleeping. I didn't like how Mango said he is a lookout who wouldn't reveal his result to then saying he is a vetaran because it was way too much stalling which was scummy.

I was asked by someone, i thought if it was a trap and i died by leaving his name in my will it will expose him. But nothing happened.
There is no role in tos where someone at nights asks you to visit that person.

Yo was probably a VH. If there are no Vamps left, VH turns Vig.

So we can safely assume that Enryu was the main Vamp.
Yo looks like he was forged because on his death note it said he visited Kagura on night 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.