Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I want to see how they animated the raid of Yhwach and the other sternritter vs Yamamoto and co.
That was a brutal raid asf, so many people died, even some big names.
You cannot hype more your villians like Kubo did with Yhwach troup, for me they where overall a great villiian group, the tension was top.
The first soul society invasion is some of the best Bleach content! Volumes 55-61 is greatness.

The first soul society invasion is some of the best Bleach content! Volumes 55-61 is greatness.
Yeah it was really a great start of the amazing arc.
Can´t wait to see it in anime version.
Post automatically merged:

It's Manhua btw manhwa like solo leveling. Yea in manhua ME was my favorite even i prefer MH than solo leveling. Its good to know you like it too :cheers:
Trashhero,DemonMagicEmperor,ThebeginAfterTheEnd and The Great Mage Returns after 4000 years are the currently favourite of my, trashhero is still in break though?

Yeah it was really a great start of the amazing arc.
Can´t wait to see it in anime version.
Post automatically merged:

Trashhero,DemonMagicEmperor,ThebeginAfterTheEnd and The Great Mage Returns after 4000 years are the currently favourite of my, trashhero is still in break though?
For manhua i only read Demon Magic Emperor due to it took more than 10 years to finish :josad:but i will consider to read ThebeginAfterTheEnd tho

Status
Not open for further replies.