General Chat

You cannot rely on that fight as a serious power scaling tool. This is the fallacy.
Post automatically merged:

Don't worry. If I report toxic users enough times the mods usually deal with them.
It obviously doesn't work like that otherwise you'd already be banned ages ago.

at this point this Zoro fanboys are a fucking cult who don't feel the need to be embarrassed about their shamelessness

Last edited:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I imagine it happens in a period of the year people are more busy but I would not be surprised if it passed at least the 20K threshold.
I should be charging my batteries for an epic Weeb game, really looking forward to seeing Novas' masterfully crafted roles.

All of the submissions looks really cool, or well most of them :suresure:

I missed you there at Discord AFH.
Did they lie about why I got banned there?
In the mafia section I posted a link to some wrestling site mafia game.
One of the mods got mad because he was part of that site and they banned him so he blacklisted the website in the server.
Told me to stop posting links to the site and I said Ok and that I would instead just invite my friends using the private direct message feature.
He said that is "scheming to get around server rules" and banned me lol.

One of the mods got mad because he was part of that site and they banned him so he blacklisted the website in the server.
Told me to stop posting links to the site and I said Ok and that I would instead just invite my friends using the private direct message feature.

Um... No. Some folks said you were banned from AFH and probably NF too for...
homophobic things you said. Being a Tucker Carlson fan seems to be the cherry of the top. I sure missed the whole drama. :milaugh:

something something homophobic
something something racist

Um... No. Some folks said you were banned from AFH and probably NF too for...
homophobic things you said. Being a Tucker Carlson fan seems to be the cherry of the top. I sure missed the whole drama. :milaugh:

something something homophobic
something something racist
Bunch of lies...
Is that place dead now?
Or still the same 4 people taling to each other.

I should be charging my batteries for an epic Weeb game, really looking forward to seeing Novas' masterfully crafted roles.

All of the submissions looks really cool, or well most of them :suresure:
Meanwhile that people spam in Mafia Games my posting average is 140 posts a day in the last 3 months or so and I did play almost no game practically.

I'm usually not a high poster in Mafia but funnily things change elsewhere.

Lmfao.