Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I don't know. Yours was the only PR that was too revealing. I have no idea about Fuji's or Flower's for now. And Prof got hit with a PR this day phase.

Anyway, I've put all you guys in my town core. Let's go.
OI , I AM MONKEY D LUFFY, I WILL BE KING OF PIRATES

I mean

Flower PR is about shanks and Mihawk with chopper question. Her role is obv smthing OP related bcs the PR is about who is stronger between the two

Prof has Chef PR and out of 3 series there is like 2 chefs in them. And based on last game we KNOW who has a grudge against prof

Fuji has 50 PR post with a condescenidng manner. I can guess 90% who he is

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah Dest!!

Welcome to the town core!

OI , I AM MONKEY D LUFFY, I WILL BE KING OF PIRATES

I mean

Flower PR is about shanks and Mihawk with chopper question. Her role is obv smthing OP related bcs the PR is about who is stronger between the two

Prof has Chef PR and out of 3 series there is like 2 chefs in them. And based on last game we KNOW who has a grudge against prof

Fuji has 50 PR post with a condescenidng manner. I can guess 90% who he is
Could be. But flower said that her emojis are random. I don't know who her character is, but what you say could be the case.

How do you know that the PR is related to the character and not just something a player made up and gave it? Btw, I haven't played the last few games here, so I don't know who has a grudge against prof lol.

Fuji has a PR to not post 50 times. But I think him calling people peasants is something he wants to do that relates to his character. I can guess too, but I don't think that matters much. Anyway, are you saying that all the players, in your opinion, are town?

Status
Not open for further replies.