Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Yo this is infighting among the town core. We need balance.

Also add Conq and Tuna to the core.

Fuji, Prof, Flower, Adam, Dest, Conq, and Tuna are all town core. The 8 of us will now steam roll the scum in this game.
OI , I AM MONKEY D LUFFY, I WILL BE KING OF PIRATES

You dont have an opinion on Funi wasting posts?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Ill give you one more you lowly hick, this is for you and anyone else who might be considering telling me how to spend my 50 daily posts.

It is my privilege to do whatever I want with them.

And yet you choose to waste them bickering with me rather than playing properly as town

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
To be fair, though. Fuji said that the PR wasn't mandatory. Meaning he could follow it, but if he broke it, he would be kinda nerfed.

Depending on the nerf, he could technically break the PR if he wanted to. Let's wait and see before jumping the gun by asking for a claim.

Attorney noted

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nope, playing dumb won’t work again :happinesspunch:

Are you really town for the first time? How do you feel?
I hope you are town too, Nattie. Anything pinging your spidey senses?

Vote lynch Ekko

Why would anyone hinder themselves and their team if they can avoid it?
Depends on the nerf. If the nerf isn't that damaging, he can break the PR. I just mean that we need more information on the PR and the nerf to call him suspicious for breaking the PR.

Anyway, he still hasn't broken it, and sometimes with 20 posts you can do a lot.

Why would anyone hinder themselves and their team if they can avoid it?
I think its too early to make a judgement on that, we dont know whqt nerf he would get.
It would be weird if he claims a pr and goes to break it or almost break it if he was scum. It will make him look sus instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.