Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It's more that you were focused on something that isn't particularly relevant, and made I point to continuously explain that. I struck me as faux-contribution. The posts below are what I'm specifically referring to.
All three of those posts were replies to Adam. It was forced in a way? Cause he quoted me and we had a few exchanges. So I don't know why you would see it as faux-contribution.

The other faction discussion that you're talking about is something I posted once, to maybe get an idea about how other players thought the game was structured. No further points regarding that avenue were made by me if I recall correctly.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
All three of those posts were replies to Adam. It was forced in a way? Cause he quoted me and we had a few exchanges. So I don't know why you would see it as faux-contribution.

The other faction discussion that you're talking about is something I posted once, to maybe get an idea about how other players thought the game was structured. No further points regarding that avenue were made by me if I recall correctly.
My typing was awful in that last post, by the way. How do we drive this game forward, Lind?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I mean, I *could* be anything. Is this to say you think I am Town, or are you merely offering it as a possibility? Because if it's the latter, that is a fairly obvious conclusion to make, no?
I offered it as a possibility because Flower said that she read you for a reason I disagree with. I don't scum read, or town read players simply because I disagree with them. Which is often done by others.

I prefer stating my thought processes openly is all. Even if it's obvious.

I don‘t know how to read the guy. Conq just always seems scummy to me. I don‘t get how you would put him in your top three Town reads so casually :daydream::daydream::daydream:.
I'm just good at reading players when they're placed in certain positions.

I offered it as a possibility because Flower said that she read you for a reason I disagree with. I don't scum read, or town read players simply because I disagree with them. Which is often done by others.

I'm just good at reading players when they're placed in certain positions.
Now, what is your read on me, Lind :catsure::daydream::daydream:?

What you offered wasn't really an opinion though. Your conclusion was that you have no read on him, Town or Scum. However, you felt compelled to comment on it for some reason, and defend a player you admit that you have no read either way on. That comes across as overeager.

As for me looking sus? By all means, if that's true then make your case. If it looks sus, then you should be able to qualify why that is.
My case is you are jumping to a vote every time you disagree with someone.
What i said makes too sense, i dont have a lean on him because there is not enough information.

Idk if thats how you usually play where you say something and ego trip who ever disagrees with you or whether you are scum but frankly idc

Vote Lynch Ratchet.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What i said makes too sense, i dont have a lean on him because there is not enough information.

Idk if thats how you usually play where you say something and ego trip who ever disagrees with you or whether you are scum but frankly idc

Vote Lynch Ratchet.
So basically this is a OMGUS vote

Ratchet

I think we should try to protect Adamthis night if there are some abilities that can do that :catcry:
There should be, but I'm not entirely convinced by a post restriction that reveals a town power role from the off. Probably worth some protection or a watcher on them, though.

I interpreted Flower's read on me more because she felt I was actually analysing the thread, not simply pretending to.

Vote Lynch Ratchet.
So, let's just fact check this real quick. I've currently voted for Juliet, who I haven't actually disagreed with anywhere. I've voted for Lind, who I less disagreed with, and more saw generically-scummy play from. And I voted you, for defending Lind when your read on him should not have compelled you to do. Where has the "you only vote people you disagree with" come from? Why are you bringing ego into this? All you're doing here is summarising my play and spinning it in a way that makes it appear scummy - you're not actually demonstrating any scummy play from my posts at all. Want to try this one again?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
My typing was awful in that last post, by the way. How do we drive this game forward, Lind?
It's fine I got the general gist of it. Also to add to your previous post, the fact that I don't disagree with Flower's read of you also means that I'm surely leaning in favor of her read of you as town.

If the game stays quiet like this, I would rather lynch off one of the players who are least contributive and inactive. For now, I don't want to lynch any of the active posters at the moment.

I'm still waiting on Mango, and Ekko to reply to my question. How would you move the day phase forward? Also, is your scum meta read of Juliet real? She has only 2 posts, and I have never gotten a meta read on her.

Now, what is your read on me, Lind :catsure::daydream::daydream:?
> Please stop with the rainbow cat emojis
You're scum to me.

No, seriously, I don't have an opinion on you. Didn't like the many what ifs that you tinfoiled about in your post to me about my town core. Other than that, cat rainbow emojis...

Ratchet

I'm still waiting on Mango, and Ekko to reply to my question. How would you move the day phase forward? Also, is your scum meta read of Juliet real? She has only 2 posts, and I have never gotten a meta read on her.
I find prodding a player here or there and seeing what you can draw for them tends to work, which is what I've done so far. In regards to Juliet she tends to be low-activity, disengaged, fluff-heavy. As town she's far more aggressive and stubborn.

It's fine I got the general gist of it. Also to add to your previous post, the fact that I don't disagree with Flower's read of you also means that I'm surely leaning in favor of her read of you as town.

If the game stays quiet like this, I would rather lynch off one of the players who are least contributive and inactive. For now, I don't want to lynch any of the active posters at the moment.

> Please stop with the rainbow cat emojis
You're scum to me.

No, seriously, I don't have an opinion on you. Didn't like the many what ifs that you tinfoiled about in your post to me about my town core. Other than that, cat rainbow emojis...
What emotes :daydream::daydream::daydream:?

I find prodding a player here or there and seeing what you can draw for them tends to work, which is what I've done so far. In regards to Juliet she tends to be low-activity, disengaged, fluff-heavy. As town she's far more aggressive and stubborn.
+ analytical. She tends to be more sloppy as scum and her tone is also more harsh :owo::owo::owo:.

Status
Not open for further replies.