Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
What did I miss :milaugh::goyea::noo:?
Nothing too big :specialmeh:

- Prof got hit by a PR at the beginning of the day phase to only post about Gordon Ramsay (Gifs and Pics) in his posts.
- Fuji has a PR that forces him to stay under 50 posts or his role is nerfed.
- Flower has a PR to post 3 random emojis in every post.
- Adam has a PR.... well you saw it. According to that one, he should be Luffy or else the PR doesn't make much sense.
- So far the only questioning was by Ekko on Mango when Mango asked flower which universe her character was from, but didn't ask Fuji the same thing.
- I asked why that matters to Ekko, so waiting for a reply.

Relatively minor stuff. Also, now Dest is only posting Ramsay stuff too, so I don't know if he too got hit with the same PR :believe:or is faking it :pepeke:

So did you get a chance to read the thread? Do you have any reads?
I'm currently reading :madmonk::sadgrin::catsweat:. But I saw a post from Ratchet about Lind which I liked. Because so far Lind is just reiterating things already in the thread. That sounds like cwac (contributing without actually contributing) and is oftenly a scum tell (although some Townies do it, too, but it's worth keeping an eye on).

I'm currently reading :madmonk::sadgrin::catsweat:. But I saw a post from Ratchet about Lind which I liked. Because so far Lind is just reiterating things already in the thread. That sounds like cwac (contributing without actually contributing) and is oftenly a scum tell (although some Townies do it, too, but it's worth keeping an eye on).
Is lind usually a good player?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Vote: Lind

Lind, it feels like you're looking for safe, easy content to talk about. Your post asking about alignment breakdowns read as pretty awkward tonally to me, and since then you've put together a town core based on who has post restrictions, which I can only assume is semi-serious at best. Which leaves me with.... not much else.

Juliet is currently on her scum meta, but she has today to post her way out of it.
Yeah, no. Please tell me what unsafe, difficult content was there in the thread to engage in? I arrived, and tried to generate activity by asking about the possible structure of factions within this game. I don't know why you read that as tonally awkward, but it was just early speculation on my part, which I didn't push further into. My town core based on post restrictions is semi-serious like you said, but that was simply a task I wanted to entertain with this being TAC's game and thought it would be a nice call back to the TAC core.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Maybe expand on this a bit more? What other content in the thread was I already reiterating, Flowa? I don't believe I reiterated much, if there was anything to reiterate in the first place.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
OI , I AM MONKEY D LUFFY, I WILL BE KING OF PIRATES

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
In fact, the reiterating argument has been egregiously misused every time I've seen it mentioned, that I've begun to think that players just say that without inspecting further into the case.

Like I'm not going to go and search for original content if there is something I agree with. It would waste my time and I simply don't care about appearing original just for the sake of it.

Maybe expand on this a bit more? What other content in the thread was I already reiterating, Flowa? I don't believe I reiterated much, if there was anything to reiterate in the first place.
First of all: You put all the people with PRs in the Town core. This doesn‘t make much sense because surely scum has PRs, too, or some can be faked to blend in with the rest of Town. Else you can just be like…Oh you have a post restriction, Town confirmed!

That‘s not how it works and forming a Town core like this can backfire hard. You also have the habit of defending your team mates just as much as I do, so if you are scum, doing this makes more sense when you‘re trying to help one of your buddies get a spot in the core. Or you can pocket some Townies by trying to get on their good side. What I‘m saying is that this kind of behaviour makes more sense for scum than Town.

Second of all, you‘re reiterating info already in the thread. So far I don‘t see any…Townie curiosity from you.

Generally speaking I think what you‘ve displayed so far is scummy rather than Townie. But I can be wrong. I‘d just like to see more from you this phase :catcry::catsure::owo:.

Status
Not open for further replies.