Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nope its called accusing someone without any real basis.
In mafia this is pretty normal, because more often than not we don't have damning enough evidence. That's why we vote who we think may have some information, and try to squeeze it out of them.

Not to mention to see reactions from people.
Are people going to react to this vote, does it seem like the game tries to deflect your lynch or does it pass?

All of these things, and more. So yes, this is normal.

Here @Natalija :):):) :

Fuji: Based on the nature of his restriction I think he‘s Town. Sure, he could be faking it, but he‘s not the type to be afraid of posting as scum, so I don‘t see why he would be doing that as scum.

Tuna as well. He‘s playing a bit like in the ongoing ToS game and flipped Town there.

Ratchet: I still like his take on you, even though you might disagree here and it can be wrong his line of thinking can be grasped and it doesn‘t look like shading, but genuine suspicion.

:daydream::daydream::daydream:.
+ add Enryu as a slight lean.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Any reason for why that matters?
its weird. if u ask one of them u shud ask the other. felt like he doesnt rly care and just fishing flower with that question

Why? In fact, only 2 players - Fuji, and Flower - have PRs relating to their roles. Prof's PR is cause someone hit him early on. This seems really vague statement as well since you didn't state which alignment tbh.
prof could be town if hes hit by 1, but i doubt the other 2 r both town

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This is uhh.. Racism at its worst.

I will not uh.. stand for this
LOL not racism, but couldn't you pick a better avy of Obama? lol.

With all of these uh.. PRs going on and about it's hard to say. Right now mostly everyone are trolling.

But if I uh.. had to pick one townie it would be Mr. Gordon Ramsay.

I don't think TAC uh.. would make a mafia post Gordon Ramsay.
Tbh, Prof didn't post Gordon Ramsay at the start. He was posting normally in fact. He got hit by the Gordon Ramsay PR very soon into the day phase.

You were there at the time, Mango lol.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
LOL not racism, but couldn't you pick a better avy of Obama? lol.

Tbh, Prof didn't post Gordon Ramsay at the start. He was posting normally in fact. He got hit by the Gordon Ramsay PR very soon into the day phase.

You were there at the time, Mango lol.
He either 1. didn't remember to use his PR at the time/ didn't see that part, and saw it after.

or 2. is faking it.

But you are right, it's worth taking note of.

I for one am faking my PR. TAC didn't make me Obama.

Sorry, that was supposed to be a state secret.

Emil

Certified Memelord
and i dont get what u mean by "i didnt state which alignments"

what do u want me to say exactly there? opposite alignments mean one is town one is maf, unless u have tmi of other alignmnets in game

Status
Not open for further replies.