Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i cant answer that for the sake of answering it

i just dont think all players with PR are town

how do u expect me to tell u their exact alignments 4 pages into the game?

id say fuji town/flower scum maybe

i dont think scum fuji will repeat the same fake PR again, so im giving him benefit of doubt

and i feel like flower is not displaying any paranoia at all on her convos with the other players up to page 5
All players with a PR are 3 players - Fuji and Flower, and Prof who got hit with one. Yet, you didn't address them at all to figure out their alignments, and came at Mango and voted Mango.

Thank you for your reads now, though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1) I never defended it. I'm saying his question didn't really look to be a serious one anyway. I literally mentioned it in my post that you quoted. Still you didn't tell me what you think of his answer and what you expected. Did you ask him just for the sake of it? You never gave your opinion on Mango's answer.

2) I literally speculated that this might be a multiball, or single scum team, or mafia and cult. That's why I don't agree with your Prof might not be scum just cause he got hit, but Flower and Fuji might not be the same alignment just because they have PRs. I was telling you why there are other reasons why you're wrong about such reasoning.

3) I literally said that his question wasn't serious, did you not read my post or what? I'm questioning you cause you and him could both be scum? Just because I scum read him, doesn't mean I can't question you to figure out your alignment.
nah ur reaching too far mate
get rekt

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
nah ur reaching too far mate
get rekt
I'm not reaching for anything, but you still didn't tell us what you thought about Mango's answer. Thank you for avoiding my question. Noted.

The fact that you voted me also tells me that you really didn't care about Mango's reply either.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. i asked mango cuz its weird. and voted him after his answer cuz he couldnt explain it. one of u or him shud be voted today

2. weird speculation this early in the game beford any flips or WUs. its possible there is multiball/cult, but ur basing ur entire gameplay rn based off it, as if u know for sure there is multiball/cult

3. except his question is super serious. thats how u catch scum. they do stuff half heartedly. if hes asking flower he better ask fuji too but he didnt. he knows something we dont and u defending this yet voting him just cuz multiball is a possibility looks even worst

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not reaching for anything, but you still didn't tell us what you thought about Mango's answer. Thank you for avoiding my question. Noted.

The fact that you voted me also tells me that you really didn't care about Mango's reply either.
you can note this L too

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
1. i asked mango cuz its weird. and voted him after his answer cuz he couldnt explain it. one of u or him shud be voted today

2. weird speculation this early in the game beford any flips or WUs. its possible there is multiball/cult, but ur basing ur entire gameplay rn based off it, as if u know for sure there is multiball/cult

3. except his question is super serious. thats how u catch scum. they do stuff half heartedly. if hes asking flower he better ask fuji too but he didnt. he knows something we dont and u defending this yet voting him just cuz multiball is a possibility looks even worst
How many times are you repeating this bullshit. You said this same thing 3 times now. Stop repeating yourself. Tell me what you think of Mango right now.

Also, your 2 and 3 are complete misinterpretations of my post. It's not a weird speculation at all. We arrive at conclusions after seeing flips. Not speculate further from it. I'm not basing my entire gameplay on a multiball scenario. I'm showing how a multiball renders your arguments useless.

I not defending Mango, if I'm voting him. What is this dumb post?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ekko right now:
> Mango is scummy for faking a question to Flower and not asking Fuji the same thing.
> Me saying that his question wasn't serious, in other words saying that his question did look fake.
> Me voting Mango.
> Ekko "Why are you defending Mango??"

He's not even reading my posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.