Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Even if one of the flavours had more characters, I doubt the scum team would just be structured around that flavor. In fact, since you're here talking about this, do you think alignment and flavor are related?
Somewhat.

I was thinking that there probably was at least 1 scum from each flavor. Like a big bad of each series.

Like Yhwach, Black Beard, Madara (or something like that)

Reason why I asked if there was more of 1 flavor is because there could be like a tag-team or something like that.

For example Sir Crocodile and Mr. 1.

Idk if you get what I'm saying, lmao. I feel like I'm not conveying my message well here.

In mafia this is pretty normal, because more often than not we don't have damning enough evidence. That's why we vote who we think may have some information, and try to squeeze it out of them.

Not to mention to see reactions from people.
Are people going to react to this vote, does it seem like the game tries to deflect your lynch or does it pass?

All of these things, and more. So yes, this is normal.
I know.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
its weird. if u ask one of them u shud ask the other. felt like he doesnt rly care and just fishing flower with that question
Well, that was the point of his question. He didn't care cause that would be blatant fishing. Your question to that was weird, like what did you expect, and what did you think of his answer?

prof could be town if hes hit by 1, but i doubt the other 2 r both town
You think scum can't be hit with PRs? I had a PR as a townie in the all stars game. The thing is, I don't agree with the baseless speculation that the other two are probably not town just because they have PRs.

i havent read yet but this vote is scummy af specially after ur quotes to me
Not scummy. Since I didn't say I don't scum read Mango at all.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
and i dont get what u mean by "i didnt state which alignments"

what do u want me to say exactly there? opposite alignments mean one is town one is maf, unless u have tmi of other alignmnets in game
My question was obvious. I wanted you to state which alignment you thought each on belonged to. Just stating same alignment is vague and unnecessary shading.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, that was the point of his question. He didn't care cause that would be blatant fishing. Your question to that was weird, like what did you expect, and what did you think of his answer?

You think scum can't be hit with PRs? I had a PR as a townie in the all stars game. The thing is, I don't agree with the baseless speculation that the other two are probably not town just because they have PRs.

Not scummy. Since I didn't say I don't scum read Mango at all.
1. why do u not think its weird? ok like whats the point of it then? like why ask one person but not the other. i dont understand how r u defending this but then voting him anyway lol. wtf lind

2. yes scum can be hit by PR but then are u implying a townie/indie post restricted him or we have multiball here? LINDDDD what's wrong with ur posts??

3. so u scum read him? but also dont think him questioning flower but not fuji is weird. i need to read why u scum read him then. and why r u questioning me when i scum read him as well

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Somewhat.

I was thinking that there probably was at least 1 scum from each flavor. Like a big bad of each series.

Like Yhwach, Black Beard, Madara (or something like that)

Reason why I asked if there was more of 1 flavor is because there could be like a tag-team or something like that.

For example Sir Crocodile and Mr. 1.

Idk if you get what I'm saying, lmao. I feel like I'm not conveying my message well here.
Nah, I think I got your message. So you think the main baddie and their right hand are scum here.

What do you think of Nat's assessment of Adam being Luffy. Do you believe that he's town? Or scum Luffy faking a PR?

Just to let you know, I have Adam as a town lean only cause of his claim. His interaction with Oni, which I didn't agree with seemed to jump to conclusions.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My question was obvious. I wanted you to state which alignment you thought each on belonged to. Just stating same alignment is vague and unnecessary shading.
i cant answer that for the sake of answering it

i just dont think all players with PR are town

how do u expect me to tell u their exact alignments 4 pages into the game?

id say fuji town/flower scum maybe

i dont think scum fuji will repeat the same fake PR again, so im giving him benefit of doubt

and i feel like flower is not displaying any paranoia at all on her convos with the other players up to page 5

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nah, I think I got your message. So you think the main baddie and their right hand are scum here.

What do you think of Nat's assessment of Adam being Luffy. Do you believe that he's town? Or scum Luffy faking a PR?

Just to let you know, I have Adam as a town lean only cause of his claim. His interaction with Oni, which I didn't agree with seemed to jump to conclusions.
I think it depends on the PoV, and how TAC designed the game.
Like in Aries' OP x DBZ the alignments were a bit jumbled, such like Luffy being GF (he was mafia anyway), but the rest of the SHs was town.

So, it's possible, however I don't know what TACs done here.

I just know that my character fits their alignment, so he could've gone with a close to cannonically alignment setup.

So I thikn if you find a bad character, chances are they are scum in one way or another.

That is however just a guess based off my own role.

Worst

Custom title
i dont think scum fuji will repeat the same fake PR again, so im giving him benefit of doubt

and i feel like flower is not displaying any paranoia at all on her convos with the other players up to page 5
Well she's definetly behaving differently from the last game but it was bc it started at night and we had so much intel when day started.....is that your main reason to suspect her?

I think it depends on the PoV, and how TAC designed the game.
Like in Aries' OP x DBZ the alignments were a bit jumbled, such like Luffy being GF (he was mafia anyway), but the rest of the SHs was town.

So, it's possible, however I don't know what TACs done here.

I just know that my character fits their alignment, so he could've gone with a close to cannonically alignment setup.

So I thikn if you find a bad character, chances are they are scum in one way or another.

That is however just a guess based off my own role.
So if you base your character off alignment, what do you think of nats posts about that not being true? Like stating luffy could be godfather and so on?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
1. why do u not think its weird? ok like whats the point of it then? like why ask one person but not the other. i dont understand how r u defending this but then voting him anyway lol. wtf lind

2. yes scum can be hit by PR but then are u implying a townie/indie post restricted him or we have multiball here? LINDDDD what's wrong with ur posts??

3. so u scum read him? but also dont think him questioning flower but not fuji is weird. i need to read why u scum read him then. and why r u questioning me when i scum read him as well
1) I never defended it. I'm saying his question didn't really look to be a serious one anyway. I literally mentioned it in my post that you quoted. Still you didn't tell me what you think of his answer and what you expected. Did you ask him just for the sake of it? You never gave your opinion on Mango's answer.

2) I literally speculated that this might be a multiball, or single scum team, or mafia and cult. That's why I don't agree with your Prof might not be scum just cause he got hit, but Flower and Fuji might not be the same alignment just because they have PRs. I was telling you why there are other reasons why you're wrong about such reasoning.

3) I literally said that his question wasn't serious, did you not read my post or what? I'm questioning you cause you and him could both be scum? Just because I scum read him, doesn't mean I can't question you to figure out your alignment.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So if you base your character off alignment, what do you think of nats posts about that not being true? Like stating luffy could be godfather and so on?
Well she's played games where Luffy has been a scum role, several actually. So I assume she was stating this as a possibility.

I don't really read too much into that statement in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.