Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you read Ekko and me as teammates? From our interaction clearly that's not the case. I don't care if you're scum reading me, but that sarcasm was earned.
That was a question for Ratchet because of his post and not my actual thoughts. All I think is it doesn't sound like TvT. So your sarcasm was not only misplaced, but you also understood me completely wrong.

:(:(:(.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Flower was asking me if that was the conclusion I was leading towards, not that that was her conclusion. Hence why I feel it wasn't earned. And besides, there remains the slight possibility you're scum together.
That was a question for Ratchet because of his post and not my actual thoughts. All I think is it doesn't sound like TvT. So your sarcasm was not only misplaced, but you also understood me completely wrong.

:(:(:(.
I'm starting to get paranoid. Gun to head I think you're Town, though.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I've fucking had it.

Vote Lynch Ekko

Get the fuck out.

Dude I don't give a mother fucking rat's ass about your town core. Trying hard my ass. I told you multiple times where my reasoning comes from.

I don't care how many people vote me, I know you're scum.
Lind, don't let your emotions get the better of you. It's not worth it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Then why not midnight or the other who haven’t posted a single thing substantial?
Because Midnight is like this no matter what, impossible to read him based off the post he made.
Is this a reference to what happened to me last game?
:saitahu:
No, it was another game where I posted a whole reads list and then I got accused of TMI, even though it was literally made there and then as a joke.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I've fucking had it.

Vote Lynch Ekko

Get the fuck out.

Dude I don't give a mother fucking rat's ass about your town core. Trying hard my ass. I told you multiple times where my reasoning comes from.

I don't care how many people vote me, I know you're scum.
I agree, can I vote with you Lind?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Where did I even say his question was fine? I literally said it wasn't a serious question, meaning it was a joke one. If he was asking for it seriously, he was blatantly fishing for it.

No I scum read you because:
1) You are not considering all possibilities and jumping to conclusions.
2) Now you're openly misinterpreting my posts, when I used the concept of multiball to show that your arguments are very subjective. As said in point number 1)
3) What shit argument would powerwolfing be? You had less than 15 posts, 11 or something lesser. Let's be honest, if I said powerwolfing, you would call me scum for some other BS reasons.

How the fuck was I defending Mango when I was questioning him and voting him before our exchanges?

This dude is spouting bullshit all over the thread. Sit fucking down, scum.
his question didn't look like a joke to me. seemed like he just wanted to fake contribute something but forgot to ask the other PRed person or didnt on purpose. i dont know. thats y i ask him why he didnt do it

i am considering possibilities, but im not going to change my entire gameplay this early on based on those possibilities

i didnt misinterpret anything, u only scum read me at that point because of the possibility of multiball. go read ur first reply to me. thats what u said

my posts were only until page 4. if u think im scum u shud be thinking im trying to mislynch mango here. that shud be the first thing that comes to ur mind. not the possibility of multiball. idk why u made that jump preemptively

i admit i didnt read sht b4 our exchange. but in the exchange itself u r asking me why i think mangos question is weird and telling me that its not. but then i see u voting him anyway??

Status
Not open for further replies.