Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
Lind, don't let your emotions get the better of you. It's not worth it.
Why the fuck should I??

Scum when I'm town, town when I'm scum, or whatever it is. I already know no one can read me for shit in mafia. I don't care about getting suspected, at least give me the curtesy of reading my posts.

I'll do whatever I want Ratchet.

I agree, can I vote with you Lind?
Do whatever you want, Mango.
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
Why the fuck should I??

Scum when I'm town, town when I'm scum, or whatever it is. I already know no one can read me for shit in mafia. I don't care about getting suspected, at least give me the curtesy of reading my posts.

I'll do whatever I want Ratchet.


Do whatever you want, Mango.
thats too much ego man
we can read u better than u think
 

MangoSenpai

Overseer of the Holy Kekko Wars
‎
Why the fuck should I??

Scum when I'm town, town when I'm scum, or whatever it is. I already know no one can read me for shit in mafia. I don't care about getting suspected, at least give me the curtesy of reading my posts.

I'll do whatever I want Ratchet.


Do whatever you want, Mango.
:josad:
Damn that post hit me in the feels.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top