Status
Not open for further replies.
The rule of scum is if you take three players, one is very likely to be scum.

Like between Mango/Susopp/Lind :sadgrin:
Mango, probably. He's Town reading both of them which I can't understand since Lind vs Ekko has too much tension for a TvT. Unless Mango's scum and knows they are Town this makes no sense.

:):):).

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Mango, probably. He's Town reading both of them which I can't understand since Lind vs Ekko has too much tension for a TvT. Unless Mango's scum and knows they are Town this makes no sense.

:):):).
I can assure you I possess just as much info as you do, assuming you are town.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Ekko: Accuses you. Actually makes some points I can agree on, but it feels more like he's parroting what others are saying rather than genuine thoughts. There's also the issue of him suddenly Town reading you when you're accusing him. Scum tend to Town read their accusers a lot. He also has yet to do his pressure vote thing or talk about CFDs and bring up a player salad and telling us to vote any of them.

You: You get overly defensive for no reason. If you're Town and think Ekko is scum, why play his game? Why not just ignore him? I see you do more defending and being more reactive than proactive. You're not the kind of player as Town who would go along with what people you think are scum want.

:(:(:(.
Yes, sometimes scum do town read their accusers, but it isn't universal. Is that why you voted Mango? We check for reasons for the town read since it's harder to justify a belief that you already know to be true for scum.

I don't get why you said I got overly defensive? Like how? I defended myself against accusations that kept coming my way. I'm not playing any game here. I asked him a question that he replied to and then we had our back and forth. There's no game that I was playing, and I wouldn't ignore anything either when I'm trying to get an answer from him or form a read.

I don't care about what people I think are scum want. If you mean I got egged on, I don't care about that either. I'm not one to hide my frustrations. Why are you acting like you've never met me? Leave this. I don't care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.