Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm null on Flower, or maybe I'm getting really angry with her that she's reading me wrong and thus I'm not reading her right.

So if you want an unbiased reason, probably form one on your own, Nat.
I can agree with this, for what it's worth. I stand by what I said though, I think you'd be better off taking 5, getting some tea and coming back recomposed. What you ultimately do is up to you, but I personally feel like you'll be compromising any defence you can make if you allow frustration to play a part.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Talking to you is fucking useless even when I want to try and maybe correct myself. Yeah, get lost.
idk why r u overreacting tbh
i remmeber u did the same b4 and were town

but when u r scum u fight back and become more fluffy like in the turbo game where i faked a cop result on u

ur reaction is the only thing making u seem towny to me rn. i personally dont like ur post content

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm also not terribly fond of X's play thus far. Lot's of fluff and a willingness to go along with the flow but I want to see some bite to his posts. He's busy, though, and I understand that inhibits his play, so he should be given some time to flex his Mafia muscles I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.