Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont underatand why lind thinks this is multiball and now adam thinks cult in game

is there something im missing

let alone him thinking luffy is the cult when luffy is a protagonist

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nothing much, i think 2 out of 3 PR are bullshit and i just wanted to show how easy is to make one and roll with it

Plus i wanted to flush out Luffy cause if there will be cult i bet my money on Luffy
Oh wow. Fake claimed Luffy, and to be honest, that was the only reason I was town reading you, too. Why would you think Luffy is cult? Casue he wants to form a crew?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
juliet
tpein
maybe prof r town

one of fuji/flower/adam is scum
possibly one of mango/lind is scum

the supreme alliance is shady this game. they r not even pushing me like they usually do. they r so tame
Didn't you say me pushing you meant I played scummy? Am I to always have to go tête-à-tête with you?

That's a fair point. I think I empathise with Lind's reaction more, but I also do a poor job at reading emotional tells, so that's why I'm asking him to regather himself and come back a bit later, calmer.
I generally don't like appeals to emotion. They can be faked or not. I just remember Lind acting "pissed" in a similar fashion in a ToS game in which I destroyed his fake Mayor claim. He's capable of faking this, so I don't ever view that as a reason to drop my suspicion on him.

:):):).

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i dont underatand why lind thinks this is multiball and now adam thinks cult in game

is there something im missing

let alone him thinking luffy is the cult when luffy is a protagonist
I once played a game based on Impel Down I think where Luffy was a Serial and every other player was a townie that was also a death miller than flipped as Cult-converted.

Nothing much, i think 2 out of 3 PR are bullshit and i just wanted to show how easy is to make one and roll with it

Plus i wanted to flush out Luffy cause if there will be cult i bet my money on Luffy
From reading this it looks like 3 people already claimed and why claim?

juliet
tpein
maybe prof r town

one of fuji/flower/adam is scum
possibly one of mango/lind is scum

the supreme alliance is shady this game. they r not even pushing me like they usually do. they r so tame
What is the supreme alliance? Is this a mechanic?

Status
Not open for further replies.