Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Why would i give my reasons to you if i think you are scum?
Why wouldn't you?

Isn't that how it works, you come with reads, elaborate on them and work out with town to see if it holds water or not?

Of course you're free to do whatever. I'm just curious what led you down to that conclusion.

Eh. Can you elaborate on this please?
They just don't feel the same to me. TvT arguments oftenly go in circles with no real conclusion gained or both players are completely heated. But here Lind is getting heated up for no reason, but Ekko is also way too calm for somebody who gets accused like that. It's weird. But I can't see both of them as Town.

:):):).

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
juliet
tpein
maybe prof r town

one of fuji/flower/adam is scum
possibly one of mango/lind is scum

the supreme alliance is shady this game. they r not even pushing me like they usually do. they r so tame

Nothing much, i think 2 out of 3 PR are bullshit and i just wanted to show how easy is to make one and roll with it

Plus i wanted to flush out Luffy cause if there will be cult i bet my money on Luffy
:seriously: So you faked it and you’re not Luffy, and the actual Luffy - if he exists - said nothing, plus you wanted to out someone on the weak assumption that they might be cult?

Anti town ew

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
They just don't feel the same to me. TvT arguments oftenly go in circles with no real conclusion gained or both players are completely heated. But here Lind is getting heated up for no reason, but Ekko is also way too calm for somebody who gets accused like that. It's weird. But I can't see both of them as Town.

:):):).
That's a fair point. I think I empathise with Lind's reaction more, but I also do a poor job at reading emotional tells, so that's why I'm asking him to regather himself and come back a bit later, calmer.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
:seriously: So you faked it and you’re not Luffy, and the actual Luffy - if he exists - said nothing, plus you wanted to out someone on the weak assumption that they might be cult?

Anti town ew
Awwwww wasn't this you?
If he is Luffy, that doesn’t make him town by any means. We don’t know who the mafia are
Luffy was a godfather in many games πŸ˜‚

None of us can confirm the scum team right now

Status
Not open for further replies.