Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I just remember Lind acting "pissed" in a similar fashion in a ToS game in which I destroyed his fake Mayor claim.
I destroyed myself with that claim cause when players asked me to reveal, I didn't. In the end, I got killed.

But you reading my appeal to emotion as scum is dumb. I got over emotional for nothing, is simply not reading my posts, and doubling down without questioning your reads is scummy too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Doesn't take a genius to figure out that Luffy is core character in big 3 that revolves around going recruiting people to achieve his goal

And bcs it is Luffy it is also a role that can easily be "played and portrayed" as town bcs MC duh
i thought all MCs might be PRed

so u luffy and then fuji and flower r ichigo and naruto but i kept quiet about that thought

but now u prove it all wrong

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My reasons are my reasons like I said

If i am wrong i am wrong, if i am right well good for me
The issue is I'm torn between voting you out of policy or accepting that you're probably town and have learnt from the Ekko playbook, which would be unfortunate.

I destroyed myself with that claim cause when players asked me to reveal, I didn't. In the end, I got killed.

But you reading my appeal to emotion as scum is dumb. I got over emotional for nothing, is simply not reading my posts, and doubling down without questioning your reads is scummy too.
Again, I don't read your appeal to emotion as scum. I just don't let it influence my reads. You can continue acting pissed or actually get proactive. Because so far you're still pretty reactive and defensive. And all you do is tell me that it's dumb or that I'm wrong. It's not only me thinking you act scummy. If you're Town, start showing it instead of OMGUS'ing everyone who accuses you and take a chill pill. Thank you.

:):):).

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually if adam isnt luffy then luffy has to be bad because there is no hint of counter claim from what others r saying

meaning the player who is luffy is afraid of luffy appearing on writeups or somethinf as a bad role so he doesnt wanna claim it

Status
Not open for further replies.