Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Unless he's in on it, but it seems like a weak play if he's scum with Luffy lmao.
Nah, something similar happened in the weeb game. Adam came and speculated about N'Zoth, then scum team started putting all sorts of fake WUs related to N'Zoth.

Adam was third party scum, but it was mafia doing the fake WUs. So I don't think Adam is necessarily in on it just yet lol.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Honest opinion.

Maybe the morgan's WU could also be a fake WU to prove that Luffy is bad and that Adam is correct tbh. That WU was way too convenient with the timing.
Well, with that WU, it's hard to tell.

But he's refusing to share any kind of information regarding how he came to his reads or anything.

He's coming with ideas and reads but refuses to say anything else, all of his claims are based on seemingly nothing.

From my PoV he's cwac'ing rn.

Not very townie in my book. I'd have him on scum lean. But I will say that I have no real knowledge of Beky's meta.

Adam says Luffy is evil
Five seconds after suddenly Luffy “roleblocks” someone in a writeup

Yeah no. If Luffy was scum, this would have no purpose, to what, confirm himself as scum and Adam as someone correct?

And Fuji appearing the same second to confirm?

Let’s lynch to check it out.
Or somebody is doing this to frame him. Why are you not considering that?

:):):).

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah, something similar happened in the weeb game. Adam came and speculated about N'Zoth, then scum team started putting all sorts of fake WUs related to N'Zoth.

Adam was third party scum, but it was mafia doing the fake WUs. So I don't think Adam is necessarily in on it just yet lol.
i dont remeber adam was in weeb game

Worst

Custom title
Adam says Luffy is evil
Five seconds after suddenly Luffy “roleblocks” someone in a writeup

Yeah no. If Luffy was scum, this would have no purpose, to what, confirm himself as scum and Adam as someone correct?

And Fuji appearing the same second to confirm?

Let’s lynch to check it out.
Idk that would be a dumb move ? Even i wouldn't do something like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.