Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Adam says Luffy is evil
Five seconds after suddenly Luffy “roleblocks” someone in a writeup

Yeah no. If Luffy was scum, this would have no purpose, to what, confirm himself as scum and Adam as someone correct?

And Fuji appearing the same second to confirm?

Let’s lynch to check it out.
its prbably a rivaling faction or indie tho

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I was literally Jesus bro :josad:
That's the second weeb game where I was Nekron. I have done fake WUs there too, but this one was a low quality shit. It looks soo fake.

Anyway, I'm talking about the third weeb where you were burger king.

i dont remeber adam was in weeb game
Adam is DynaMight/Beky. He was burger king, Usopp. Remember we lynched him so that I get a double action and use it. That time purple mafia started putting out all sorts of fake WUs.

Basically I'm saying the same situation might be happening again. Or Adam put that WU up. But judging from the timing, he basically crashed his own theory if he was the one to make the fake WU.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's the second weeb game where I was Nekron. I have done fake WUs there too, but this one was a low quality shit. It looks soo fake.

Anyway, I'm talking about the third weeb where you were burger king.

Adam is DynaMight/Beky. He was burger king, Usopp. Remember we lynched him so that I get a double action and use it. That time purple mafia started putting out all sorts of fake WUs.

Basically I'm saying the same situation might be happening again. Or Adam put that WU up. But judging from the timing, he basically crashed his own theory if he was the one to make the fake WU.
oh i didnt know hes dyna/becky

yes i rememeber him as burger king. didnt know its a name change

he was unlucky af

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
If there is someone that can check WU he should do so, but us talking about it leads nowhere

I personally think out of all people this DP i am most comf lynching Fuji or Melkior

Fuji for fluffing while under PR that limits his posting and then saying he will be severly nerfed if he breaks the PR. You don't fluff in such manner

Melkior came guns blazing i am scum for going on Fuji then backed away the moment i said i will kill him. His push was weak and his play was weak hence why he backed down

Status
Not open for further replies.