Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, with that WU, it's hard to tell.

But he's refusing to share any kind of information regarding how he came to his reads or anything.

He's coming with ideas and reads but refuses to say anything else, all of his claims are based on seemingly nothing.

From my PoV he's cwac'ing rn.

Not very townie in my book. I'd have him on scum lean. But I will say that I have no real knowledge of Beky's meta.
Actually he did share info as to why he thinks Luffy is cult. He gave some reason like he wants to form a crew and Naruto and Ichigo don't fit cult as well as Luffy.

But I definitely disagree that Supernovas are scum.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Actually he did share info as to why he thinks Luffy is cult. He gave some reason like he wants to form a crew and Naruto and Ichigo don't fit cult as well as Luffy.

But I definitely disagree that Supernovas are scum.
Do you have a mechanical reason to believe that?

I assumed the Supernovas was scum based off the WU.

Guys. How does any of this confirm the Luffy role as scum or imply the scum team are the Supernovae? This is either highly presumptuous or TMI atp.

:):):).

Emil

Certified Memelord
Guys. How does any of this confirm the Luffy role as scum or imply the scum team are the Supernovae? This is either highly presumptuous or TMI atp.

:):):).
he has tmi
i assume something on his role hints at luffy being scum role

and he baited it well
no luffy cc or soft push
meaning its possible luffy is scum role or an inactive

or adam is luffy but he ddint know writeups was gna outhim so now he distances from luffy

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I have been challenged to an R/P/S rn.

I have 1 hour to submit my RPS. I asked TAC if I was allowed to talk in the thread, and he gave me the green light.

Flower was hit by this earlier. You won that RPS, right, Flower?

Status
Not open for further replies.