Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that your only scum read? What's your opinion about the other players. Mine and Ekko's back and forth, Fuji, Adam, Nat, Flower, Ratchet.

Any gut reads are fine too, if you prefer.
I think you and ekk are probably town i am unsure about flower and adam. I think being unbiased i will have to go with flower being probably town.
I dont like how nat is playing but its just a feeling so i have no reason or logic thats why i decided to not mention her before.
@Natalija would be my gut feeling.
@Lord Melkor voting on adam was weird and then hr just dipped idk about that honestly.

I think you and ekk are probably town i am unsure about flower and adam. I think being unbiased i will have to go with flower being probably town.
I dont like how nat is playing but its just a feeling so i have no reason or logic thats why i decided to not mention her before.
@Lord Melkor voting on adam was weird and then hr just dipped idk about that honestly.
I meant ratchet instead of flower after " being unbiased"

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I meant ratchet instead of flower after " being unbiased"
Yeah, it's fine. From your play so far, these reads are consistent with the players you've interacted with and posted about or seen. I think you're just town this game. Thank you for the reads.

Quite the opposite. There is no real cause to defend Lind from Flower here, because she hasn't even placed a vote onto him. Which tells me your intent is not to appeal to Flower to get her to see what you see in Lind's play, but that you saw something worth attacking and thought it would earn you townie points.

Vote: ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
Zoro trying to come in and white knight Lind is the biggest ping for me fifteen pages in. Not sure what that means for Lind yet, but I didn't like Zoro trying to say Lind wasn't being serious with his Town Core clears.

Status
Not open for further replies.