Status
Not open for further replies.
Because after giving it some thought, I don't see why he as Town has suddenly started town reading me. If he believed my earlier play was either terrible town play or scum, what has he seen to change that. We even now have the classic "you'll regret it when I flip!" defence.
Can you show me where he was town reading you?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think you and ekk are probably town i am unsure about flower and adam. I think being unbiased i will have to go with flower being probably town.
I dont like how nat is playing but its just a feeling so i have no reason or logic thats why i decided to not mention her before.
@Natalija would be my gut feeling.
@Lord Melkor voting on adam was weird and then hr just dipped idk about that honestly.
I meant ratchet instead of flower after " being unbiased"
@Destroya

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Lindltaylor @Destroya

My participation for the town core, I have an ability that allows me to ask the host a question related the game and they can answer it.

I asked TACO if the PR on prof was real and if it was from scum. He said Yes and No.

Meaning the PR was from a townie.

Now I would like you all to go check all the people that were doubting the PRs existence or just musing if its really from scum, because scum is likely there and them not doing the PR would ofc make them question it.

You are welcome.
out of everything u ask this???
wtf lol

Ratchet

What a weird comment mistaking you and Flower as well.
None of it is coherent. I'm not here guaranteeing he's scum, but it's a very hard to understand transition when he has said absolutely nothing in support of it. And his earlier reasoning should still stand, from his perspective.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also if what fuji is saying is true then lind is back to scum read

cuz he brought the point that prof could be scum even tho he was PRed

reads like lind knows the PR didnt come from scum

Ratchet

dont take things out of context. lind asked me to say things even if they were a gut feeling. i wasnt going to say this until he asked me for my opinion even if gut feelings. go back to what i answered this to and you will see exactly that.
Out of context...? It's quoted, fucking verbatim, with BBcode Quote tags linking directly to the post you made. How on Earth am I taking it out of context here? I couldn't put it more in context if I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.