Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
yes , I give you that ... but

Sanji was as well ... and Kuma didn't really seem to have any problem doing what he did to Sanji ...
and
I'm not sure Kuma ... REALLY!! ... wanted to kill Luffy , he was Dragon BFF after all
and
if you want to play that gave ... Shanks saved Luffy life 10 years before that AND give him his life goal

so ... how this can make Zoro more important that Shanks ?
Luffy already wanted to be a pirate.
It was shanks fault luffy was about to die in the first place.

When arguments fail, insults begin.
I only want to give you an advice. Don't ever try to insult me. I will not forgive you
If you want to discuss, do it in a civil manner.
... if you can't understand it's SHANKS who put Luffy on his journey
or ... Sengoku HAD NO POWER , to stop Teach , Kaido and WBP ... therefore the war ... and he just stopped Marine (the last figthing party)

Luffy already wanted to be a pirate.
It was shanks fault luffy was about to die in the first place.
no ... there is not a single panel in manga that show us Luffy wanted to be pirate before meeting Shanks
and
it was Luffy's own fault and that dude fault ... not Shanks ... don't try to twist thing to make an empty point

even if Zoro become 10 times stronger than Roger ... how can he be more important that Shanks for the world?

if you don't have an answer , don't waste anybody's time

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

I don't give a fuck you don't forgive me , I don't like favor of a fool anyway ... you want my respect , earn it

and ... if you can't understand it's SHANKS who put Luffy on his journey
or ... Sengoku HAD NO POWER , to stop Teach , Kaido and WBP ... therefore the war ... and he just stopped Marine (the last figthing party)

it's not my job to school you
Post automatically merged:

no ... there is not a single panel in manga that show us Luffy wanted to be pirate before meeting Shanks
and
it was Luffy's own fault and that dude fault ... not Shanks ... don't try to twist thing to make an empty point

even if Zoro become 10 times stronger than Roger ... how can he be more important that Shanks for the world?

if you don't an answer , don't waste anybody's time
Because he will change the world

I don't give a fuck you don't forgive me , I don't like favor of a fool anyway ... you want my respect , earn it

and ... if you can't understand ti's SHANKS who put Luffy on his journey

it's not my job to school you you
We are not at your home, we are in a forum.
I don't need to earn your respect because you're not free to insult someone just because he doesn't agree with you.
Everyone should be respected, not insulted like you did.
It was a very immature behavior from you, you don't know how to behave on a forum.
You just think that you're allowed to insult someone only because he has a different opinion.
We are supposed to discuss in a civil manner. I'm sorry that you can't get it.

I can't just get by this, you should be reported to a moderator.

Are you dumb.
He will be one of the major forces in overthrowing the world as well as being the wss and pks right hand. This far exceeds a mere yonko in shanks who achieved nothing.
cause being WSS and PK RHM ... are not "world changing factors"

and his job in last war is not major too ... he can die right now and last war would be won ....

all of this are not as worthy as ONE thing that Shanks did in his life , stopping the war

Last edited by a moderator:
Luffy is going to be the man who's responsible for the biggest change the One piece world has ever seen.

He's likely going to unite the entire world and take down the current Government, you literally can't do more than that, and Zoro, he'll be known as the right hand of the man that has accomplished the greatest feat.
well ... Rabin and Nami are playing bigger roles than Zoro by this logic ...

BEING RHM is NOT an achievement ... an achievement is an achievement

HA001

no but I guess you are ... cause being WSS and PK RHM ... are not "world changing factors"

and his job in last war is not major too ... he can die right now and last war would be won ....

all of this are not as worthy as ONE thing that Shanks did in his life , stopping the war
Post automatically merged:

bla bla bla ... ok
Oda said zoro was one of the 3 triggers of the story not shanks. End of.

Oda said zoro was one of the 3 triggers of the story not shanks. End of.
lol ... it's funny cause I answered it before ... but guess you don't want to remember that

Oda said ... Luffy , zoro AND NAMI ... are 3 triggers of the STREW HAT PIRATES

so ... Zoro is as important as Nami ... FOR THE CREW .... hmmmm....

even you can do better

p.s

Zoro fans next post : well ... Nami is more important than yonko , Dragon , Imu :)

plot twits : the post will get 20 likes

We are not at your home, we are in a forum.
I don't need to earn your respect because you're not free to insult someone just because he doesn't agree with you.
Everyone should be respected, not insulted like you did.
It was a very immature behavior from you, you don't know how to behave on a forum.
You just think that you're allowed to insult someone only because he has a different opinion.
We are supposed to discuss in a civil manner. I'm sorry that you can't get it.

I can't just get by this, you should be reported to a moderator.
Leave him be he has just has his weird momens

Status
Not open for further replies.