Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm .. good question. Can someone give the updated timeline please. When exactly does Roger leave the crew and when does Oden die?
Judging by the some panels, Oden die 20years ago, Roger 24 years ago...
The point in this chapter and the information which we get in this panel are clear:

Information one which we should use here: Orochi did something dirty, most like betrayel Oden via poison or something else.
Second information: ODEN WAS TAKEN TO THE FLOWER CAPITAL, which means he was most like defeated by Kaido in a other region, most like Kuri if we believe the words of Kinemon that Oden save their life, most like Kaido attack them in kuri and Oden protect them in a battle but lose later.

First point is that Orochi most like did something dirty, at the new chapter Oden try to kill Orochi and im sure he gonna even kill him. But here comes to plottwist, Orochi was just a trap played by the old women who get killed and then the real Orochi coming in the game and telling Oden that he was kidnapped by the old women who use him to make a deal with a pirate. Oden most like believe him and they beeing friends again. Until then four years pass and the factories getting destroyed, so Orochi did something then and Kaido invade the game.

Then the second information that Oden was taken to the flower capital, in the recent chapter Oden is already in front of Orochi in flower capital, it doesn´t make sense for Kinemon to said he was taken to the flower capital if Oden was already their. The whole event with Kaido vs Oden happen in another place where Oden get defeated and take to the flower capital.
So in the recent story it make sense that Kaido didn´t appear yet until four years passed(I doubt he taking on Oden and torture him for 4 years and don´t even attack his house in Kuri, we know he attack the house of Oden 20years ago, probably then when he invade Wano).

So I can see Oden really kills of fake Orochi(old lady) and the real Orochi making himself to a victim. Then Orochi making a plan against Oden and call Kaido into Wano. Oden get defeated 20years ago by Kaido and taking to flower capital.

Oden as Narrator: The man known as "Dark King," the most veteran member of the crew, Rayleigh - upon leaving him with some sort of final words, Roger deboarded the ship.
Oden as Narrator: He took with him a powerful medicine given to him by the ship's doctor, Crocus. Although his illness was already in its final stages.
Oden as Narrator: It was a man's farewell. No one shed a tear. The crew of the Pirate King would never do something like crying.
So Rayleigh is just the most senior not the most powerful in roger's crew?:josad:

Lol.
Guardian of raftel whose never been. Zoro will go there unlike shanks and be stronger than shanks.
true , 14 yo Shanks wasn't in raftel , but my man is a big boy now :)

and I'm not taking power level advise form a guy who think Zoro would be stronger than Roger
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is very likely going to be stronger than Shanks.
true ... it is likely .... but can Zoro EVER be as important as Shanks for one piece world? ... not sure even HOW

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
true , 14 yo Shanks wasn't in raftel , but my man is a big boy now :)

and I'm not taking power level advise form a guy who think Zoro would be stronger than Roger
Post automatically merged:

true ... it is likely .... but can Zoro EVER be as important as Shanks for one piece world? ... not sure even HOW
Yeah hes not gonna be a failure and keep the status quo hes gonna help overthrow an 800 year old power when shanks is long dead.

Yeah hes not gonna be a failure and keep the status quo hes gonna help overthrow an 800 year old power when shanks is long dead.
oh ... so he gonna HELP in a war ...

same as ... well 100 K other people ... hmmm ...

but would Zoro is NEEDED in that fight? would Luffy lose without him ?!

hmmm.... no ...

in other word ... not that important

Luffys story would be over at thriller bark if not for zoro.
yes , I give you that ... but

Sanji was as well ... and Kuma didn't really seem to have any problem doing what he did to Sanji ...
and
I'm not sure Kuma ... REALLY!! ... wanted to kill Luffy , he was Dragon BFF after all
and
if you want to play that gave ... Shanks saved Luffy life 10 years before that AND give him his life goal

so ... how this can make Zoro more important that Shanks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.