hello YOU, yes YOU, because I'm here to talk to YOUs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Here when I still can,🗿. Because My Head a Wreck !

Naruto has been one of the biggest part of my Life. One Piece is important too !
Post automatically merged:

I wanna be one of the okama!! I’m straight in real life, but we’re all somewhere on the spectrum in the dark ;)

Anyway, welcome aboard! Looking forward to hearing your theories! :cheers:
I'm straight too. But Oda Chan proved Me that Ivankov, Bon Chan and their Burlesque friend, while Goofy, while Okama have some of the best design and are among the best Characters that I know.

Yes. Jiraya is amazing. Yes, Knan design is among my favorite all media. But BonChan is up there.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Be Here when I still can,🗿. Because My Head a Wreck !

Naruto has been one of the biggest part of my Life. One Piece is important too !
Post automatically merged:

I'm straight too. But Oda Chan proved Me that Ivankov, Bon Chan and their Burlesque friend, while Goofy, while Okama have some of the best design and are among the best Characters that I know.

Yes. Jiraya is amazing. Yes, Knan design is among my favorite all media. But BonChan is up there.
Bentham’s the man, you’ll get no argument from me on that one! We somehow don’t have any emotes of his face yet, but maybe you’ll be the one to change that for us...!

Allo

I'm here to talk to you too :blobevil:
You HERE to .talk to me ?

I'm HERE to talk to YOU

( Harashima, est un catcheur japonais au nom inconnu qui travaille pour la Dramatic Dream Team. Il s'entraine au dojo de la DDT et commence sa carrière dans cette fédération en 2001 en étant masqué sous le nom de HERO! avant de lutter sans masque sous le nom d'HARASHIMA. Wikipédia )

We discovrr things everyday !

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You HERE to .talk to me ?

I'm HERE to talk to YOU

( Harashima, est un catcheur japonais au nom inconnu qui travaille pour la Dramatic Dream Team. Il s'entraine au dojo de la DDT et commence sa carrière dans cette fédération en 2001 en étant masqué sous le nom de HERO! avant de lutter sans masque sous le nom d'HARASHIMA. Wikipédia )

We discovrr things everyday !
Oh man, you are gonna be a GREAT addition to this place...this is the kind of chaotic neutral energy I’ve been trying to implement here :myman:

Oh man, you are gonna be a GREAT addition to this place...this is the kind of chaotic neutral energy I’ve been trying to implement here :myman:

I'm ( for Real ) Lawful good.

I mean. I just said that I like Jiraya CHaracter, akonan design, Bon Chan Spirit, Luffy ability to do what is GOOD.

If I not smell Idealism and Love for Beauty 3 kilometers around, that's a Failure :)

Home-cooked traduction :

Harashima, is a Japanese catcher not fully able to retain his name working for la Direction Départementale des Travaux Pu.... Sorry, for la Dramatic Dream Team. He trains at the Dōjō of the Dramatic Dream Team and make his way up under Hero! As a name. Since 2001.

Lately he changed his alias ( probably hoping to obtain an Official name one day ) for Hashirama. Harashima.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Home-cooked traduction :

Harashima, is a Japanese catcher not fully able to retain his name working for la Direction Départementale des Travaux Pu.... Sorry, for la Dramatic Dream Team. He trains at the Dōjō of the Dramatic Dream Team and make his way up under Hero! As a name. Since 2001.

Lately he changed his alias ( probably hoping to obtain an Official name one day ) for Hashirama. Harashima.
:myman:

C'est un triomphe alors, quel accueil !

No I'm not nervous :believe:

No, no, no, :believe::believe::believe:

There is this Zebra guy, the Gargo dude, the Masked Catcher with no name ( Hara-Shima ) , then finally this Harara-Shima... San ? Senpai ? Chan ?
Bararaque à Frite ? S-Kuzan me, I don't speak Japaniche very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.