Status
Not open for further replies.
:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

anyone who trashes one piece will make sense to people like you
No, I've seen some really bad takes from one piece haters, and most of them don't like one piece because their favorite character was sidelined. If you watched the video then we could have had a discussion about it, whether it makes sense or not. Maybe I'm biased about it, who knows... but all one piece defenders never watched the video, so I can't have any debates about it.

G

Gorosei Informer

i don't care about defending oda tbh,i just think it's pathetic how some guy makes a 6hr video hating on a series y'all follow, and now you're all praising like a god.
The same guy who gave oda plenty of money by buying one piece products btw.
And who'll still read one piece even after this.
I don't praise him like a God either. Maybe others do but I respect him which is more than can be said for a lot of you out there. 6 hours is fine, streamers like Brago and Vergo go for multiple hours talking for OP, is that pathetic too? If someone made a 6 hour video praising OP, would you call that pathetic?

Just because he's spent money on OP, he should only enjoy it and not allowed to have problems with it? That is depressing.
He hasn't been reading chapters now for a while too, only spoilers. I rather he read the chapters but can't force him to either ofc.

I genuinely wonder how terrible the series has to become before people stop actually defending it in the absolute majority.

I will never praise anyone or anything as a God, I will say stuff is Godly but never truly mean it. To believe anything is godly is insanity and I'm not a believer in God anyway.

I don't understand why so many people are upset about a 6 hour video criticising Oda and OP. This community is so hostile to criticisms and any negative opinions in general. The same way they tell him to stop reading, to drop the series or even just stop caring, why don't they do the same with his channel, videos and such? Why care so much about what he thinks and says?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.