Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why many fans are attacking people who don't share their opinion. Yes, the guy made a 6 hour video where he rants to no end but why can't you just be OK with it? Just let him have this opinion.
I can't stand that some people won't allow debate to be a thing in this community and rather want it to die down than to have reasonable discussions.
People like you guys are the reason democracy is dying.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I don't understand why many fans are attacking people who don't share their opinion. Yes, the guy made a 6 hour video where he rants to no end but why can't you just be OK with it? Just let him have this opinion.
I can't stand that some people won't allow debate to be a thing in this community and rather want it to die down than to have reasonable discussions.
it's actually the opposite ,if you say anything positive about oda you will get flamed into oblivion,but since he did the opposite he is now the god of one piece haters

G

Gorosei Informer

A true monk is just a monke without the "e" :yodaswag:

Chill-out people.:ultimoji: One Piece is for eveyone, fans and haters alike. :endthis:
The facist fans certainly don't think so but I appreciate the sentiment, thank you. Respectful opinion and attitude as I wish most of the community had.
Post automatically merged:

just you wait until zkk doesn't happen and the amount of people who will call it trash writing then:milaugh:
And what if it actually does then? What will you do then? Praise Oda still? Or hypocritically complain? If ZKK doesn't happen, that's fine for me, but it would be weird if it didn't either imo. Zoro vs 2 Yonkos was better whan I could have asked for, even ZKK doesn't compare to that for me.

G

Gorosei Informer

it's actually the opposite ,if you say anything positive about oda you will get flamed into oblivion,but since he did the opposite he is now the god of one piece haters
Go on Reddit or Youtube and praise Oda, I dare you. Or even on Twitter too. I've never seen such dishonesty.

G

Gorosei Informer

Exactly my point, thank you! These people are unironically behaving like facists in regards to a series all about FREEDOM too. The irony is so rich, it could stand amongst the likes of Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos.

G

Gorosei Informer

One Piece isnt battle-centric manga as far as i know.

One Piece is top tier when it comes to world building, but ill admit the fighting aspect/power level sometimes really bad.
Oda has the most emotional fights I've seen though. He excels in that imo. Plus some of the most unique, creative and interesting fighting styles I've seen especially with Devil fruits, which is why I love them.

I'm glad Oda doesn't take power scaling so seriously and he has unconventional ways for people to win or at least do something significant to someone beyond their league, instead of just being helpless fodder to them.

In a way, the way he had Big Mom and Kaido getting handled by the Strawhats and Scabbards momentarily, shows they are not as all powerful titans or even Gods as others may think they are. They are still vunerable, Gods can bleed and if it they can bleed, they can die too. To quote Batman vs Superman and Predator for example?

I was angry about the SHs clowning Big Mom before but I'm glad it's possible. I hate characters that get far too broken in strength/ability and the absolute majority can't stand a chance vs them. Having these titans of the OP world humiliated and showing vulnerability is a really important and underrated moment. Just like the Admirals getting kicked and knocked around by Marco and Jozu and such at Marineford too. Izo easily disarming King too.

It all matters a lot more than a lot of people think but not in a powerscaling sense as in to downplay these top tiers and hype up their "lesser opponents" but to show nobody is perfect and nobody is absolutely unstoppable.

Oda has the most emotional fights I've seen though. He excels in that imo. Plus some of the most unique, creative and interesting fighting styles I've seen especially with Devil fruits, which is why I love them.
Yes I agree, Oda's writing highlights emotion a lot. Sometimes he's going overboard with this, showing characters' reactions in an attempt to make the audience feel this exact emotion. Or characters saying 'xyz person is super sTrOnk' instead of showing us.

G

Gorosei Informer

i'm talking about here, just yesterday seth was attacking me because i said one piece isn't bad
Then you know how the rest of us feel when we say anything negative about Oda or OP. I can't speak on behalf of Seth nor judge them, especially as I didn't see your conversation with them, but I find it hard to sympathise considering this is how we treated by most of the community and I find it very ironic and karmic.

This is the only place I've found literally that I can still openly criticise OP and Oda and not get buried by hate ironically, to not get hounded by loads of people ganging up on me and thus mobbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.