Status
Not open for further replies.
My case on is you is considerably shorter than my case on Nick. I know Nick has completely crumbled here faced with the mountain, but you don't really have much of an excuse not to at least peruse my case against you.
I can only guess you guys find me easy lynch given i voted by rolling a dice:yasu:

Refusing to see had there been clear cut scummy player phase won't have ended with cfd lol

Alright first paragraph:

you don’t like that I sussed prof but he flipped mafia 2 team. You don’t like I gave Ekk benefit even though I followed the CFD well actually was on it and he flipped mafia 1 team.

zoro thing I saw I moved away because he sent me a message as boa which I already stated this yesterday which you missed completely. So I moved on and he said he wanted to push you which at the time I actually didn’t and tried to get him to stop.

so unless you think I’m some 3rd party sk or something you are off since both players I had voted or sussed was both mafias.

on top of being literally rolecrushed both cycles so far which I mentioned both days. But you’ll prob say I’m lying there.

mother then that I feel I don’t have to read much more because that should be evident enough for my sake.

I can only guess you guys find me easy lynch given i voted by rolling a dice:yasu:

Refusing to see had there been clear cut scummy player phase won't have ended with cfd lol
I mean, I guess I was an easy vote then considering your voted me by simply rolling a die, yeah?

I mean, what is this second sentence even?

Alright first paragraph:

you don’t like that I sussed prof but he flipped mafia 2 team. You don’t like I gave Ekk benefit even though I followed the CFD well actually was on it and he flipped mafia 1 team.

zoro thing I saw I moved away because he sent me a message as boa which I already stated this yesterday which you missed completely. So I moved on and he said he wanted to push you which at the time I actually didn’t and tried to get him to stop.

so unless you think I’m some 3rd party sk or something you are off since both players I had voted or sussed was both mafias.

on top of being literally rolecrushed both cycles so far which I mentioned both days. But you’ll prob say I’m lying there.

mother then that I feel I don’t have to read much more because that should be evident enough for my sake.
Prof flipping scum does not give you town cred since it's multiball. You also voted Ekko with your very first post calling it a policy vote and then didn't move it. You were frozen during D1 EOD while Ekko was getting CFD'd. You get no credit for that either.

You literally brought up this point as to why I am scum multiple times. You don't just get to say 'I dropped this' when clearly you didn't.

You're also lying about being RC'd; there's no way to prove you actually are. Funny you say I'll call you a liar because that's actually another wolf tell of yours this game.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I write a fucking wall on you, you write a four sentence response, and think it 'should be evident enough'. You're a terrible wolf this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.