Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Idk what this means
χρησιμοποιήστε το google translate. Πήρα ένα PR όπου πρέπει να χρησιμοποιώ διαφορετικές γλώσσες (Γερμανικά, Χίντι, Ελληνικά, Λατινικά) για κάθε δημοσίευση και εναλλακτική λύση.

η ερώτηση είναι απλή. από ποιο από τα τρία anime είσαι;

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You know scum wont end it in a no lynch, you know some votes will be cast our way. Therefore its a better idea to try and control who of us two gets Lynched while at the same time having a main Wagon of someone worth Lynched to check for the WUs veracity.mid chad
Whoever votes for either of you if we agree upon this is openly declaring they are scum.

You haven't even made an attempt to address the arguments against you, and your play so far has been to be here and yet I can't remmeber a single position you've held.
And howz that scum allignment? I am playing, getting the game going. I hadn't had solid reads to go with so rolled a dice. I got results and i tried to go with there.

About Dest case. I didn't read it

χρησιμοποιήστε το google translate. Πήρα ένα PR όπου πρέπει να χρησιμοποιώ διαφορετικές γλώσσες (Γερμανικά, Χίντι, Ελληνικά, Λατινικά) για κάθε δημοσίευση και εναλλακτική λύση.

η ερώτηση είναι απλή. από ποιο από τα τρία anime είσαι;
My phone isn’t letting me

Seeing that Dr Prof flipped scum, he was one of the players who wanted me to make a pm with him which I find creepy and I wonder why did he want to be in a pm with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.