Status
Not open for further replies.
You really going to keep not reading your post so much against me. You'd want to read it again yourself:yasu:

Ofcrs i will ask what the case is. If they read it, provide a summary simple.
I mean, if you keep asking people why you're scummy, but don't want to read a case on why you're scummy, why would anyone believe you're actually looking for reasons to respond to? This is you just being dismissive and not engaging with arguments against you.

I mean, if you keep asking people why you're scummy, but don't want to read a case on why you're scummy, why would anyone believe you're actually looking for reasons to respond to? This is you just being dismissive and not engaging with arguments against you.
Don't believe then:yasu:

Now what? Lol
Didn't it hit you it wouldn't be read when you wrote all that stuff man.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
ich wollte, dass nats wagen verfolgt wird. Ich habe es vorgeschlagen. die Leute haben für sie gestimmt. Ich habe Nat gebeten, eine Stunde vor EOD zu CLAIM zu gehen. es war meine Zeit 4 Uhr morgens und ich schlief ein. Es stellte sich heraus, dass sie das Auto nicht gewechselt haben und Nat wurde gelyncht.

@MangoSenpai

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
ich wollte, dass nats wagen verfolgt wird. Ich habe es vorgeschlagen. die Leute haben für sie gestimmt. Ich habe Nat gebeten, eine Stunde vor EOD zu CLAIM zu gehen. es war meine Zeit 4 Uhr morgens und ich schlief ein. Es stellte sich heraus, dass sie das Auto nicht gewechselt haben und Nat wurde gelyncht.

@MangoSenpai
"I wanted nats wagon to be followed. I suggested it. the people voted for them. I asked Nat to go to CLAIM an hour before EOD. it was my time 4 in the morning and I fell asleep. It turns out they haven't changed cars and Nat was lynched. "

Status
Not open for further replies.