Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Alright so i've sent TAC your key, just put that in the field and press login, i've already made the decks ( i made you the strongest possible deck and the weakest for me xD)

so here how it works
we'll both have 4 cards in hand each card will have an attack value a damage value and some abilities, there will also be things to boost our cards attack called barrels,
once it will be your turn to play ( you will see your nickname box be highlighted ) if you click on a card a menu will open, on that menu you can select how many barels you want to use on that card ( remember you only get 12 barrels per match so use them wisely) if your card will have greater attack value than mine your card wins the round and it deals me the damage you win if at the end of the 4 rounds you have more hp than me or one of us go to 0 hp.

once you've logged in tell me so i can explain you better

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Alright so i've sent TAC your key, just put that in the field and press login, i've already made the decks ( i made you the strongest possible deck and the weakest for me xD)

so here how it works
we'll both have 4 cards in hand each card will have an attack value a damage value and some abilities, there will also be things to boost our cards attack called barrels,
once it will be your turn to play ( you will see your nickname box be highlighted ) if you click on a card a menu will open, on that menu you can select how many barels you want to use on that card ( remember you only get 12 barrels per match so use them wisely) if your card will have greater attack value than mine your card wins the round and it deals me the damage you win if at the end of the 4 rounds you have more hp than me or one of us go to 0 hp.

If you lose you're getting vigged tonight or lynched tomorrow.

so here how it works

Idk how I’m suppose to have a chance when you created the game but I’ll try

Status
Not open for further replies.