Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nick has been killed. His role was Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

You are Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

[Passive - Nakama] — Nelliel is an oddity for an Arrancar, having deep bonds with not only her own kind, but Shinigami and a Quincy too. At the start of Day 2, & Day 4, you will be told who Kurosaki Ichigo & Orihime Inoue are. You cannot reveal or hint at this information in the thread.

[Active - Nel Shower] — Using the saliva in her mouth, Nelliel can heal others of grievous ailments. Target a player and cure any disease. [One—Shot]

[Active - Cero Doble] — Nelliel's unique cero attack, she can devour incoming doom blasts and return them without fail. During the night phase, target a player and defend them from the first hostile action that night.

[Active - Resurrección: Praise Gamuza] — The released form of an Arrancar is not to be underestimated, especially that of a former Espada. Target a player and redirect all actions aimed at them at yourself for the cycle. [One—Shot]

Wincon — You win if Kurosaki Ichigo or Orohime Inoue survives the game.​

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So if Nick isn't superkilled we know Enryu is a confirmed liar.
If Nick is superkilled and flips scum we have confirmed Enryu and X looks better.
If Nick is superkilled and flips Town we know Enryu is a confirmed liar.

ez

If i am vigged or something, i'd want a relook into Fuji.

I laid out info start of this phase. If the roles i named are scum, vigging me is what i am expecting scums to try here.

Status
Not open for further replies.