Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not questioning the genuine quality of your claim. I believe you're a role cop.
If you'd iso me even little you'd know my claim genuine. I made posts that hints Luffy was town D1.

Then D2, trying to clear Kvothe when everyone were struck on Fuji.
Had Kvothe said her character was male i'd know she was Kabuto.
This phase i started the day with my info.

I am only going to be questioning you mad lads if you still don't see i am town. :few:

[Active - Ice Oni Virus] — The deadly masterpiece of the Calamities bio-weaponry deposit, the Ice Oni Virus turns even stalwart friends into ravenous enemies. Target a player who has flavor claimed and control their role for the following phase. You cannot access your own role while controlling another's.
There is claim punishment.

Mid the chad.

If you'd iso me even little you'd know my claim genuine. I made posts that hints Luffy was town D1.

Then D2, trying to clear Kvothe when everyone were struck on Fuji.
Had Kvothe said her character was male i'd know she was Kabuto.
This phase i started the day with my info.

I am only going to be questioning you mad lads if you still don't see i am town. :few:
Yo is probably town for this post. I iso his new posts this day phase and he has been consistent. One thing that confused me was when he said he voted because he rolled a dice and I didn't know what that meant and when did the dice rolling happen.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Midnight claimed his ability told him a Mafia action. If Doffy fits neither Mafia, then Midnight's ability cannot work as he claimed it did. He should probably be vigged or lynched tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.