Juliet

Null-Wolf
Midnight
Light D Lamperouge

Wolf
Yo Tan Wa

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What is the read you agree with me the most from my updated rainbow list above? What is the read you disagree with the most?
I think Light should be higher, Juliet should be higher, Adam lower, Conq lower, Enryu higher.

Biggest disagreement is Adam, biggest agreement is probably Midnight.

Updated my list.

@Fujishiro @Adam @Ratchet @RippedCal @RippedCal

What is the read you agree with me the most from my updated rainbow list above? What is the read you disagree with the most?
I disagree with Cal being so high up, for started LM( who Cal replaced) somehow was town reading me super hard really early in the game. I didn't like it.

I agree with Conq being town lean.

MID THE GIGA CHAD.

Light should be in null for now until I see more from him, though its been 2 phases now and I feel he's just in the background doing his thing so I can understand why you have him as Wolf.

Adam is not town, probably an indie with the way his recruiting mechanic works.

@Destroya MID THE CHAD.

am bout done reading day 1
I have to say barring ekko's flip
its a bit convenient how those votes came together . this came together almost like a mislynch
dest agreed with ekko's points vs lind but goes on to vote ekko ?
I dont recall fuji or conquistador feeling particularly strongly about ekko but I understand the need to just try and get a lynch out for info .particularly fuji is someone that would try to drive home his own wagons first and I just didnt see much of that d1 so the ekko vote is a tad iffy .

ratchet on the other hand looks pretty good here.
was about to say something about prof but he's dead lol .

am bout done reading day 1
I have to say barring ekko's flip
its a bit convenient how those votes came together . this came together almost like a mislynch
dest agreed with ekko's points vs lind but goes on to vote ekko ?
I dont recall fuji or conquistador feeling particularly strongly about ekko but I understand the need to just try and get a lynch out for info .particularly fuji is someone that would try to drive home his own wagons first and I just didnt see much of that d1 so the ekko vote is a tad iffy .

ratchet on the other hand looks pretty good here.
was about to say something about prof but he's dead lol .
You said here you are about done reading day 1. TAC extended the night phase and that should have given you plenty of time to catch up. Why did you not read everything before during the night and on day 2?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Status
Not open for further replies.